Hiring Staff Improvements

apass93

I try to keep realism in my saves and on this topic I will either use backroom advice or place an advert when hiring staff. I do not use the staff search as this is unrealistic to know a staff's abilities exactly. Therefore I have 2 suggestions to improve this area of the game:

1. Mask staff attributes like players and only those with high reputation are revealed whilst the rest have ranges ot not known at all.

2. Tieing in nicely with point 1, when staff have applied for a vacancy the user has advertised, the user holds interviews with the staff member before making the decision and offering a contract, The interviews could reveal smaller attribute ranges, the short and long term plan for the staff member, coaching badges, preferred formation, training style etc.

I think this would not only make the game much more realistic but make it more challenging for players as they wont be able to just search based on attributes and get the best staff in game early on. Of course this could be incoporated into the player attribute masking toggle at the start of the game so users have a choice to use it or not.

• 2 months later...