[FM 2021] - Koln to glory

TheRobert

I can't really have a single career, so I decided to start a career with Cologne, my second favorite team in Germany after Borussia Dortmund. Last season he finished 14th, but in the 2016-2017 season he finished 5th. Cologne won the Bundesliga 3 times, in 1962, in 1964 and in 1978, 4 times DFB-Pokal, in 1968, 1977, 1978 and in 1983 and 4 times 2. Bundesliga, in 2000, 2005, 2014 and 2019.

In this career I have the following objectives:
To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal
To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions groups
League
To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities
Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

Given the objectives, let's see the facilities.

Training Facilities are Great, as are Youth Facilities. Good Youth Recruitment.

Faciliti.png

Our goal this season is to save ourselves from relegation.

Obiective.png

We have a budget of 644k euros with which we can't do much.

Finane.png

In view of all these things, I asked for an increase in my transfer budget, salary budget and improvement of youth facilities.

The management refused all this, but I managed to convince them to increase the salary budget.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at the end of September on the 5th place, with 4 points, ovictoria with Hoffenheim and a draw with Arminia Biefeld. In DFB-Pokal we struggled with Havelse, but we managed to qualify in round 2, where we will play with Bayern Munich.

Rezultate.png

clasamentbundesliga.png

CupaGermaniei.png

October was sensational. We beat the great rival, Borussia Monchengladbach with 3-1, then followed a victory against Eintrach Frankfurt with 3-1, then a victory at the limit against Stuttgart 1-0 and they had a goal canceled in the last phase, and then followed victory against ... Bayern Munich, 2-1! We are ranked 1st in the Bundesliga. I can't believe how well our team is playing.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

At the end of November we are on the 2nd place with 20 points, tied with Mainz 05, 1st place and with Bayern Leverkusen, 3rd place. This month we lost the first match, against Werder Bremen, they scored on the only occasion , but it's our fault we didn't manage to score, but we beat Borussia Dortmund 2-1 on Signal Iduna Park.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

December was a bad month. Only one victory in 5 matches.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

We will affiliate with another team this month because the board has accepted my request.

AffiliateClub.png

Edited by TheRobert

Only one victory in January and that with Augsburg. Against Frieburg we were not able to draw even one draw. With Hoffenheim we had to win, in the 90th minute we were leading 4-2, the referee showed 5 minutes of extra time, Hoffenheim scored in the 90 + 3 minute, and in the 90 + 7 minute (after two minutes when he had to whistle) we equalized. And with Bayern, a terrible humiliation, 5-0. Our attack hasn't played well for a few games. I brought a new striker from Rapid Vienna on 3.3M on the last day, but Eintracht Frankfurt immediately tried to take it from me, but they didn't succeed.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

In addition to the striker, I also brought a right-back from Krasnodar, Russia.

Veniri.png

Sergey Petrov:

SergeyPetrov.png

Taxiarchis Fountas:

TaxiarchisFountas.png

2 hours ago, Carambau said:

Koln, like Mainz, looked very overpowered in the last FMs, which I always found a bit odd...

Nevertheless, good luck with the Geißbocke :)

Thank you!

In March we managed 3 victories out of 3, against Werder Bremen 2-1, against Union Berlin 3-0 and against Borussia Dortmund 3-0, and now we are on the 5th place at one point of the 2nd place, the great rival , Borussia Monchengladbach.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

April was almost perfect, except for the 4-0 defeat against Bayer Leverkusen. Bayern Munich is already the champion. We are on the 4th place in points tie with the 2nd place and 4 points in the 5th place. We have 3 more games to play, in which I hope to take all 9 points, against Freiburg, Hertha Berlin and Schalke and finish on the 2nd place.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

I managed to qualify for the UEFA Champions League two stages before the final, so the last two games disinterested me. We managed to get the 4th place and we will represent Germany in the UEFA Champions League groups together with the champion Bayern Munich, Schalke and Borussia Monchengladbach. I got 80M. When I qualified for the UEFA Champions League, the board put a budget of 11M euros. Now that we have received 83M euros, I hope that they will increase our budget to make good transfers.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

The board will improve training facilities.

TrainingFacilities.png

At my request, the board improves youth recruitment

YouthRecruitment.png

Also at my request, although for the first time they refused to lead, they improve out youth facilities.

YouthFacilities.png

This season I was the manager of the Year in the Bundesliga.

AntrenorulAnului.png

Bornauw was ranked 2nd in Player of the Year.

JuctorulAnului.png

Horn was in the Bundesliga Team of the Year.

EchipaAnului.png

Now let me show you what the teams I am affiliated with this season have managed.

N.E.C.:

ClasamentEersteDevisie.png

UD Logrones:

ClasamentLaLiga2.png

Varzim SC:

ClasamentLigaPortugal2.png

I started October terribly, with an 8-0 defeat against Mainz, after which I wanted to resign, but I changed my mind. With Benfica we started in the UEFA Champions League, a match we lost in Lisbon with 3-1, and then came the first victory in the Bundesliga, against Augsburg, 2-1, came a defeat with Freiburg and then a victory against Borussia Dortmund with 5-1, and then a defeat in the UEFA Champions League groups with Inter, 1-0, a match in which we deserved a draw. In the match with Mainz I had 2.6xG. I took the goalkeeper out and put a defender in the goal, because Horn instead of holding it in his hand, he nodded to the opponent.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

ClasamentUCL.png

I forgot about objectives:

To win the Bundesliga
To win the DFB-Pokal

To reach the groups of a European competition
To win a European competition
To reach the UEFA Champions League groups
To win the UEFA Champions League
To have State of The Art Youth Facilities
Have State of The Art Training Facilities
Have at least 3 wonderkids trained at the academy

At the end of December I am on the 11th place. We have to recover, to get at least the 7th place that leads to the Europa Conference League.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

During the transfer window we brought 3 players.

Veniri.png

The players brought:

PatrickMonteiro.png

RogerMatinez.png

CarlosNunez.png

I sold a player and one player left as a loan.

Plecri.png

We have the first Wonderkid raised by our club, Noah Katterbach.

NoahKatterbach.png

In March we managed only one victory, with Hannoverm, the 17th place. From DFB-Pokal we were eliminated. We are on the 10th place, 8 points away from the Europe Conference League and we still have 7 points. I think next year we will no longer play in a European competition.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png

• 2 weeks later...

In April, all the chances to play in the European Conference League were gone. Next year we will only play in the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal. This year has been a failed one. We only have two more games to play, in which I will give chances to the young players in the team, because we don't fight for anything anymore.

Rezultate.png

ClasamentBundesliga.png