Create a Club: no news about "B" team matches

Just started a new "Create a club mode" using as basis a Spanish 2nd division B team which has a "B team" and a "under-19" team. I get no new updates of matches of B team (those news saying B team has played against X team and with info about the match). I do get updates and news for matches of "under-19" team but no from "B team".

In fact, I strongly think that when we create a club we should be able to change the name of the ("Spanish") B team, becouse we are not able at this moment to change its name (unless it is not B team, but afiliated. )

On 15/11/2020 at 00:16, LorenzoFM said:

Just started a new "Create a club mode" using as basis a Spanish 2nd division B team which has a "B team" and a "under-19" team. I get no new updates of matches of B team (those news saying B team has played against X team and with info about the match). I do get updates and news for matches of "under-19" team but no from "B team".

In fact, I strongly think that when we create a club we should be able to change the name of the ("Spanish") B team, becouse we are not able at this moment to change its name (unless it is not B team, but afiliated. )

Just to update: It seems to work, perhaps it was only the very first match of "B Team"