FM2009 Ingame Scout/Editor Framework Released! (incl. source code)

DrBernhard

Oh, ok understood. No sorry, no ready-made function to get just the positions, you'll have to hard-code them.

Yeah, figured it out now thanks =)

does anyone know how to make a decent listbox like Genie Scout where it has the colums?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do i get addresses like 0x40 from a standard address? I use Cheat Engine by the way..

Hi Gesh,

for some instructions on the way the framework is used please check the tutorial on the first post of this topic, or look through all the posts, it's been discussed before.

0x40 is probably an offset - not an address. An offset is the distance in bytes of an address from another address. The prefix 0x means hexadecimal in C# and the number after that is the actual distance. So 0x40 means that the distance is hex 40 bytes. To find such a number, all you have to do is subtract an address from another address with a hex calculator (like windows'). The result will be the offset.

• 1 month later...

Hi

This projects looks fantastic. I'm a webdeveloper in PHP so can't help on the developing-front, but I'm very curious of how you figured out the source code data structures of the database?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to change players (and/or staff members) first and last names with this framework?

I've tried a few of the editors made for FM09, but FMRTE seems to be the only one with the option, and it's still not satisfying, since it only allows you to choose from names already in the game...

So, again, would it be possible to change first and last names to whatever you'd like?

I'm sure i could find out all by myself, but why invent the wheel all over again, when i could just ask any of you who've already started compiling your own editors... :p

Is it possible to change players (and/or staff members) first and last names with this framework?

I've tried a few of the editors made for FM09, but FMRTE seems to be the only one with the option, and it's still not satisfying, since it only allows you to choose from names already in the game...

So, again, would it be possible to change first and last names to whatever you'd like?

I'm sure i could find out all by myself, but why invent the wheel all over again, when i could just ask any of you who've already started compiling your own editors... :p

I gues you could, but i've never actually tried this one, though it seems implemented in the code! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi i have only just noticed this project.. perhaps a bit too late! i was wondering is there any way to filter by age, say any player AND staff born in 1988 or aged 22 for example and then mass edit to change this...? i.e. filter all players born in 1988 and mass edit to change all such players to have 1990 as year of birth. any help would be massively appreciated i have been trying to make a mass editor for a long long time! thanks everyone!

hi i have only just noticed this project.. perhaps a bit too late! i was wondering is there any way to filter by age, say any player AND staff born in 1988 or aged 22 for example and then mass edit to change this...? i.e. filter all players born in 1988 and mass edit to change all such players to have 1990 as year of birth. any help would be massively appreciated i have been trying to make a mass editor for a long long time! thanks everyone!

Yes you can do what you describe since it's mostly depending on how you will use the framework. There is no mass edit function in the framework, this you'll have to do on your own. Only thing i'm not so sure about is the ability to change the date of birth, this feature always had issues in the framework!

thanks for your reply, one other little project i am working on is a utility to edit a whole teams condition.. i know i am getting close with visual studio but am still struggling i have tried to follow the tutorial (project jan), if anyone knows the best way to make such a program please help,would be greatly appreciated, how do i run the code in visual studio so that it makes real-time changes in FM?

thanks for your reply, one other little project i am working on is a utility to edit a whole teams condition.. i know i am getting close with visual studio but am still struggling i have tried to follow the tutorial (project jan), if anyone knows the best way to make such a program please help,would be greatly appreciated, how do i run the code in visual studio so that it makes real-time changes in FM?

You may have noticed that this thread is kinda obsolete, there is a newer thread where there are some tips on using the latest framework version and where to get it. Try reading there first for instructions on how to set up the project in Visual Studio, then try the tutorials.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
private void btnActive_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

IEnumerable<Player> filter = fmDataContext.Players;

Player player = ((Player)fmDataContext.ActiveObject);

if (player != null)

{

filter = filter.Where(p => p.ID.Equals(player.ID));

gridPlayers.AutoGenerateColumns = true;

gridPlayers.DataSource = (from p in filter

select

new

{

ID = p.ID,

FullName = p.ToString(),

NickName = p.Nickname,

CA = p.CurrentPlayingAbility,

PA = p.PotentialPlayingAbility,

Age = p.Age,

Value = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", p.Value),

SaleValue = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", p.SaleValue)

}).ToList();

}

}

public void ShowInfo(Player currentPlayer)

{

txtPlayerID.Text = currentPlayer.ID.ToString();

txtPlayerName.Text = currentPlayer.ToString();

txtPlayerClub.Text = currentPlayer.Team.Club.Name.ToString();

txtPlayerNationality.Text = currentPlayer.Nationality.Name.ToString();

txtPlayerIntCaps.Text = currentPlayer.InternationalCaps.ToString();

txtPlayerDateOfBirth.Text = currentPlayer.DateOfBirth.ToShortDateString();

txtPlayerAge.Text = currentPlayer.Age.ToString();

txtPlayerLength.Text = currentPlayer.Length.ToString();

txtPlayerWeight.Text = currentPlayer.Weight.ToString();

txtPlayerValue.Text = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", currentPlayer.Value);

txtPlayerSaleValue.Text = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", currentPlayer.SaleValue);

txtPlayerContractStart.Text = currentPlayer.Contract.ContractStarted.ToShortDateString();

txtPlayerContractEnd.Text = currentPlayer.Contract.ContractExpiryDate.ToShortDateString();

txtSalary.Text = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", currentPlayer.Contract.WagePerWeek);

txtPlayerFoot.Text = GetFoot(currentPlayer);

txtPlayerCA.Text = currentPlayer.CurrentPlayingAbility.ToString();

txtPlayerPA.Text = currentPlayer.PotentialPlayingAbility.ToString();

txtPlayerPositions.Text = currentPlayer.PositionalSkills.ToString() ;

//-- Technical Skills --//

txtPlayerCorners.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Corners / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerCrossing.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Crossing / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerDribbling.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Dribbling / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerFinishing.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Finishing / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerFirstTouch.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.FirstTouch/ 5).ToString();

txtPlayerFreeKicks.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Freekicks / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerHeading.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Heading / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerLongShots.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.LongShots / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerLongThrows.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Longthrows / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerMarking.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Marking / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerPassing.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Passing / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerPenalty.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.PenaltyTaking / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerTackling.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Tackling / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerTechnique.Text = (currentPlayer.TechnicalSkills.Technique / 5).ToString();

//-- GoalKeeping Skills --//

txtPlayerAerial.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.AerialAbility / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerCommand.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.CommandOfArea / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerCommunication.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Communication / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerEccentricity.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Eccentricity / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerHandling.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Handling / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerKicking.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Kicking / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerOneonOnes.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.OneOnOnes / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerReflexes.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Reflexes / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerRushingOut.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.RushingOut / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerPunch.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.TendencyToPunch / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerThrowing.Text = (currentPlayer.GoalKeepingSkills.Throwing / 5).ToString();

//-- Mental Skills --//

txtPlayerAgression.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Aggression / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerAnticipation.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Anticipation / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerBravery.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Bravery / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerComposure.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Composure / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerConcentration.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Concentration / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerCreativity.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Creativity / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerDecisions.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Decisions / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerDetermination.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Determination / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerFlair.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Flair / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerInfluence.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Influence / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerOfftheBall.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.OffTheBall / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerPositioning.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Positioning / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerTeamwork.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Teamwork / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerWorkRate.Text = (currentPlayer.MentalSkills.Workrate / 5).ToString();

//-- Physical Skills --//

txtPlayerAcceleration.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Acceleration / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerAgility.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Agility / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerBalance.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Balance / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerJumping.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Jumping / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerNaturalFitness.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.NaturalFitness / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerPace.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Pace / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerStamina.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Stamina / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerStrength.Text = (currentPlayer.PhysicalSkills.Strength / 5).ToString();

//-- Hidden Skills --//

txtPlayerConsistency.Text = (currentPlayer.HiddenSkills.Consistency / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerDirtyness.Text = (currentPlayer.HiddenSkills.Dirtyness / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerImportantMatches.Text = (currentPlayer.HiddenSkills.ImportantMatches / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerInjuryProness.Text = (currentPlayer.HiddenSkills.InjuryProness / 5).ToString();

txtPlayerVersatility.Text = (currentPlayer.HiddenSkills.Versatility / 5).ToString();

//-- Other Skills --//

txtPlayerCondition.Text = currentPlayer.Condition.ToString();

txtPlayerMorale.Text = currentPlayer.Morale.ToString();

txtPlayerHappiness.Text = currentPlayer.Contract.Happiness.ToString();

txtPlayerSquadNo.Text = currentPlayer.Contract.SquadNumber.ToString();

}

Thanks for this. I am using Visual Basic and not C#. Could someone help me to change this into VB. Much appreciated!

Try this site, it will convert c# to VB.net.

Thanks, I'll use that in the future. When I put it in I got this error message :

Statement fragment: please enter a complete statement.

As I don't use C# I can not complete the statement.

The only bit I need converting is this bit. I know how to convert the attributes into textboxes bit.

private void btnActive_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

IEnumerable<Player> filter = fmDataContext.Players;

Player player = ((Player)fmDataContext.ActiveObject);

if (player != null)

{

filter = filter.Where(p => p.ID.Equals(player.ID));

gridPlayers.AutoGenerateColumns = true;

gridPlayers.DataSource = (from p in filter

select

new

{

ID = p.ID,

FullName = p.ToString(),

NickName = p.Nickname,

CA = p.CurrentPlayingAbility,

PA = p.PotentialPlayingAbility,

Age = p.Age,

Value = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", p.Value),

SaleValue = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", p.SaleValue)

}).ToList();

}

}

public void ShowInfo(Player currentPlayer)

{

}

chapperzUK, looks you can only convert one void (VB Sub routine) at a time.

Here's the VB code for the button event:

Private Sub btnActive_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)

Dim filter As IEnumerable(Of Player) = fmDataContext.Players

Dim player As Player = DirectCast(fmDataContext.ActiveObject, Player)

If player IsNot Nothing Then

filter = filter.Where(Function(p) p.ID.Equals(player.ID))

gridPlayers.AutoGenerateColumns = True

gridPlayers.DataSource = (From p In filter _

Select New ()).ToList()

End If

End Sub

chapperzUK, looks you can only convert one void (VB Sub routine) at a time.

Here's the VB code for the button event:

Select New ()).ToList()

End If

End Sub

Select New [b][color="Red"]([/color][/b])).ToList()
End If
End Sub

I get an error message saying "Type Expected" on that section in bold and red above. Could anyone help my try and fix this error. Thanks.

I changed it to this :

gridPlayers.DataSource = (From p In filter Select New _
           [b][color="Red"]ID[/color][/b] = player.ID _
           [b][color="Red"]FullName[/color][/b] = player.ToString() _
           NickName = player.Nickname _
           CA = player.CurrentPlayingAbility _
           PA = player.PotentialPlayingAbility _
           Age = player.Age _
           Value = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", player.Value) _
           SaleValue = String.Format("{0:€ #,##0;(€ #,##0)}", player.SaleValue)
       End If
   End Sub

I now have 2 errors in the sections that are in red and bold above.

On the "ID" bit I have the error " Type ID is not defined. "

On the "FullName bit I have the error " ')' Expected "

Could someone help me how to fix these problems?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived