Dark Skin for FM21

BHawks77

Hello,

I would appreciate it really much if we could get dark skin for the FM21 like we had for the FM20. The white backround of scouting reports and inbox messages hurt my eyes. I have color calibrated monitor so it isn't my monitor that is the problem.

4 hours ago, BHawks77 said:

Hello,

I would appreciate it really much if we could get dark skin for the FM21 like we had for the FM20. The white backround of scouting reports and inbox messages hurt my eyes. I have color calibrated monitor so it isn't my monitor that is the problem.

There aren't any plans to add more official skins. Have a look in the skinning forum for user created ones.

45 minutes ago, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

absolutely maddening.

Yeah, its pretty poor. The white on the official skin just ruins it and just frazzles the eyes. Hopefully that simple change is carried out by someone that knows what they are doing. The rest of the skin looks great and goes well overall. 

On 18/11/2020 at 13:34, jimbo22 said:

Yeah, its pretty poor. The white on the official skin just ruins it and just frazzles the eyes. Hopefully that simple change is carried out by someone that knows what they are doing. The rest of the skin looks great and goes well overall. 

Makes even less sense within the context of so many other applications now INCLUDE a dark/night mode built-in. Couldn't think of poorer timing.

• 2 months later...