Scouting help

It depends on combination of how vast a scouting scope you prefer as well as the size of your scouting staff. In areas of more interest (Germany, England, France, Italy, Spain for example) I might have a scout that solely focuses on that one country whereas I may have a scout focus on a couple nations at the next tier (Holland, Belgium or Ukraine, Russia), or a scout that focuses on regions or even continents in the more obscure global regions. It all depends on where you are located and what your resources you have at your disposal as well as where you want to focus their attention. Also depends on what your recruitment strategy/budget is. If you are Real Madrid you may not be overly interested in pursuing 18 year old wonderkids on the periphery and more focused on proven talent entering the prime of the career. A smaller club may want to pick and choose nations to focus recruitment on specific "hot spots". Easy answer right? 

Edited by s0ni42

• 2 weeks later...

I have a massive scout network and big budget. How long should it take a scout to scout a country? If he has full knowledge of it? I set my scout assignments one season and they were all in the country for the whole season. 🤷🏻‍♂️