FM Save Help - IT Question (not related to game itself)

Hi all,

Being the FM20 legend that I am, I have managed to get Darlington into League One. However, during a general clear up of my computer, and some time away from the game, I deleted my save. I also deleted it from my recycling bin. Does anyone know how to recover this, after being deleted from recycling bin?

I've tried a few different types of software but I can't seem to find the file, even to know if it can be recovered or not. I can get to a point where my deleted files are showing, but they seem to be non-recognisable. I.e. chineselogo1.fm etc. I can't find the actual save file that says 'Name - Darlington'.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, MoggsyBoy81 said:

Hi all,

Being the FM20 legend that I am, I have managed to get Darlington into League One. However, during a general clear up of my computer, and some time away from the game, I deleted my save. I also deleted it from my recycling bin. Does anyone know how to recover this, after being deleted from recycling bin?

I've tried a few different types of software but I can't seem to find the file, even to know if it can be recovered or not. I can get to a point where my deleted files are showing, but they seem to be non-recognisable. I.e. chineselogo1.fm etc. I can't find the actual save file that says 'Name - Darlington'.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

probably time for a new save, depending on whether you're on an ssd or a hdd - if you used a hdd, the file might still be there, and someone may be able to help. Ssd, though, new save time as if you delete a file on an sdd and you don't recover it from your recycling bin, it's gone.

have you tried

Restoring Previous Versions of Files and Folders (Windows)
  1. Right-click the file or folder, and then click Restore previous versions. ...
  2. Before restoring a previous version of a file or folder, select the previous version, and then click Open to view it to make sure it's the version you want. ...
  3. To restore a previous version, select the previous version, and then click Restore.