Unlockable to disable mandatory Minimum Fee Release Clause in Spain

Hi, 

Are there any plans to introduce a new unlockable that would allow us to disable the mandatory Minimum Fee Release Clause in Spain?

While I get that it is imitating real life, I'm not a big fan of this rule and would like the option of disabling it the way that things like transfer windows and work permit restrictions can be disabled via an unlockable. 

Thanks

Edited by passenger58

On 17/11/2020 at 13:57, passenger58 said:

Hi, 

Are there any plans to introduce a new unlockable that would allow us to disable the mandatory Minimum Fee Release Clause in Spain?

While I get that it is imitating real life, I'm not a big fan of this rule and would like the option of disabling it the way that things like transfer windows and work permit restrictions can be disabled via an unlockable. 

Thanks

Why ? Is this not a bit like saying I get annoyed playing 11 a side, can I have an unlockable to make my team 14 players ? I am not knocking it, but do people actual use these unlockables and if so why ?

3 hours ago, DWCallaghan said:

Why ? Is this not a bit like saying I get annoyed playing 11 a side, can I have an unlockable to make my team 14 players ? I am not knocking it, but do people actual use these unlockables and if so why ?

Lol. Clearly that's not the same thing. 

I just think the minimum fee release clause is a cheap way of losing players. It's never sat well with me and the fact it is mandatory in Spain compounds my feeling. 

If things like transfer windows and work permit restrictions can be toggled on and off, why not this?

47 minutes ago, passenger58 said:

Lol. Clearly that's not the same thing. 

I just think the minimum fee release clause is a cheap way of losing players. It's never sat well with me and the fact it is mandatory in Spain compounds my feeling. 

If things like transfer windows and work permit restrictions can be toggled on and off, why not this?

It is the same thing though, it is a way to gain an advantage. And no, I dont think there should be any unlockables that are available for purchase at all.

22 minutes ago, DWCallaghan said:

It is the same thing though, it is a way to gain an advantage. And no, I dont think there should be any unlockables that are available for purchase at all.

Who made you the gatekeeper? Let people play how they want.

2 minutes ago, ElliottMS said:

Who made you the gatekeeper? Let people play how they want.

I am not the Gatekeeper, everyone welcome to play as they want.  Might be a little annoyed when I see folks using the editor and unlockables on, and then bragging of winning everything with Barca lol

Thanks for the comment though :-)

24 minutes ago, DWCallaghan said:

How's it an advantage if every team (including mine) is playing by the same rules? It's not like the Sugar Daddy unlockable, is it? Or the one that prevents you getting sacked. 

2 minutes ago, DWCallaghan said:

I am not the Gatekeeper, everyone welcome to play as they want.  Might be a little annoyed when I see folks using the editor and unlockables on, and then bragging of winning everything with Barca lol

Thanks for the comment though :-)

You don't know me, mate. So don't assume. I've been paying my dues with this game for decades now. 

Edited by passenger58

1 minute ago, passenger58 said:

How's it an advantage if every team (including mine) is playing by the same rules? It's not like the Sugar Daddy unlockable, is it? Or the one that prevents you getting sacked. 

Up to you, personal opinion is if it is a country rule, then it shouldnt be changed.  Hey play it as you wish.

Just now, passenger58 said:

You don't know me, mate. So don't assume. I've been paying my dues with this game for decades now. 

I didnt mean you at all. Apologies if you assumed that. Really not aimed at you. I have seen your other comments etc, so I know you dont use it