Game to easy/ bugs

Hi there I’ve found the beta as of far far too easy half way through my first season and not lost a game yet. (managing Dunfermline)  (buzzing with that and the tactics may be working but unlike other fms don’t find it as hard and a bit easier and as if luck is always on my side no matter what ) Would rather the feel of previous fms a sense of achievement and realism. Yes it’s class doing  well but cmon unbeaten with Dunfermline (good team) (perhaps little overpowered???) cuffing the likes of hearts 5-0. But football doesn’t work like that across a season. 

Also ive heard that there is no trophy presentation at end of the season for the championship ( Dunfermline's league )   If you win it.. a misshap or bug I presume??? 

Another issue is into the second season I have seen people managing Scottish champ clubs getting offered the Everton job for example ! That for me regardless of your manager license and how good your doing isn’t realistic and again is making it far too easy. 

Really hope there will be changes for when the game is out next week and a in save update to patch / fix the realism / hardness as previous fms (19,20). Across the whole game and leagues. To give you a example I feel from previous beta starts (fm 20 etc) have been much more of a challenge and realistic leading you to feeling sense of achievement when you do well. 

Regardless I've enjoyed the game a lot but feel this needs sorted and looked at ASAP for everyone to get the full fm experience. So you feel that sense of real success and achievement. Otherwise could see people (as silly as it sounds) not feeling the same buzz from fm as usual. :)

Edited by jackritchie7