pre match line up with the  player photos dissappeares?

Hi all,

In previous FMs you could always see the pre-match lineup with the player photos, all get now is this ugly leaflet;

How can I remove it? I know its not supposed to be there since they didint have it in the live-stream, they had the pre-match line up with the  player photos mentioned abote! 

DURING ONE PRE-MATCH IT ACTUALLY HAPPEND TO ME TOO! only one time, I didint press anything or so it just appeared BEFORE the ugly leaflet and then dissappeared never to came back. Wich means that it must be there somehow?  How does it look like for you? just a pre-beta bug that will dissappear the 24th/shortly after?  Please help??

anyone, help me solve this mysterious problem please since this really detroys so much of my game :( MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

image.thumb.png.5ca1fee6ccd114f19597aae13cd7f704.png

Edited by LOZONO1

The team sheet is used for every game. 

The graphical line up is only used for important matches (cup finals) or big live TV games. 

Personally, I hope they tweak it so that the graphical line up is used for every game too. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

21 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The team sheet is used for every game. 

The graphical line up is only used for important matches (cup finals) or big live TV games. 

Personally, I hope they tweak it so that the graphical line up is used for every game too. 

Okay, noted.

Yes, PLEASE SI use the  graphical line up for every game or at least let the gamer chose it from the preferences, it really looks terrible and everyone I know is of the same opinion!

Why did they think this player sheet is better! Also before the matches you get told the changes you've made (doesn't show you them though!) and if a player is making his debut but why doesn't it show other milestones. Is it just me who misses going through the milestones before the match! 

23 hours ago, Mush1983 said:

Comes up every match for me since I switched from extended highlights to comprehensive highlights if that helps 

Thank you for the input but it makes no sense? Why would the amount of highlights some one prefers have to do with an ugly pre-match leaflet.

bytheway I only have key highlights so I should if there was any logic in that never get the ugly leaflet.

20 hours ago, Scotcher1985 said:

Why did they think this player sheet is better! Also before the matches you get told the changes you've made (doesn't show you them though!) and if a player is making his debut but why doesn't it show other milestones. Is it just me who misses going through the milestones before the match! 

I agree! That ugly leafleat totally destroys the pre-match- feeling, I want to SEE the photos of my players, let’s hope that SI listenes to its buyers and removes it/makes it optional.

Edited by LOZONO1

By the way anyone knows what we as customers can do to influence an option to the ugly leaflet? Who can we contact to start a poll/ask for this? I don’t think that anyone working here would be answering my messages :/

but I’m a bit frustrated since this truly destroys the game....

45 minutes ago, LOZONO1 said:

I uninstalled the game because I couldnt take the ugly leaflet.

Now that we have the official release, can anyone tell me if it can be removed?

many thanks!

As I said it would have been better to have had both, but is it really that much of a gamebreaker

On 24/11/2020 at 20:18, HUNT3R said:

The 'better' view is still available if you watch Comprehensive highlights.

The better view = the graphical view im seeking instead of the ugly leaflet? (im playing with classic 2D if that matters).

Also, I only play with the key highlights. Can you include so that we can chose the key highlights and having the pre-match player graphics view at the same time?
Obviously many people would like to see this.

I really dont  get why this is restricted to the Comprehensive highlights only, what is the reason for this?

Many thanks in advance!

Just now, LOZONO1 said:

I really dont  get why this is restricted to the Comprehensive highlights only, what is the reason for this?

The obvious reason I can see is that it takes much longer to cycle through those screens, so would 'suit' a comprehensive mode more. Personally, I'd love for it to be included in Extended as well.

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

The obvious reason I can see is that it takes much longer to cycle through those screens, so would 'suit' a comprehensive mode more. Personally, I'd love for it to be included in Extended as well.

Thanks for quick reply!

Cycle through what screens? you only clicked 1-2 times to remove the starting eleven with the player photos in fm20 so this cannot surely be any problem, especially if someone plays a 90 minute game...

Can you please include the the starting eleven with the player photos in the key highlights as well?

Many thanks in advance.

Just to clarify, I don't work for SI.

I meant that you see different screens when a match starts in Key/Extended compared to Comprehensive. The Comprehensive ones are the TV style ones, showing starting line up and formation for each team.

10 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Just to clarify, I don't work for SI.

I meant that you see different screens when a match starts in Key/Extended compared to Comprehensive. The Comprehensive ones are the TV style ones, showing starting line up and formation for each team.

But why is that? makes no sense!!

why cant it be the same for the key/extended as well as in FM 2020? :(

Do you think that they can fix it if many people complain?
and do you have any idea why they even had to change this!?

BR

It exists because if you watch on Key Highlights, you're watching only a few chances so getting through matches quick. Comprehensive highlights - the opposite. You're watching more, so it takes longer so you're getting the intro that takes longer.

It's like people on Extended Highlights (not everyone obviously) complaining about having to watch the last 15-20 seconds of a match just to see the final whistle.

SI have to think about who watches the different highlights, why they do it and what they want. I would really just post in the feedback thread about this, tbh. A simple post to say that you love the intro of the Comprehensive Highlights or TV matches and you want it ..... whatever way you are requesting.