FM21: Youssoufa Moukoko

gholliday87

01-09-2004 is the latest date of birth allowed due to child protection laws and other legal/licensing concerns. As I understand it SI don't seek to make exceptions regardless of ability or potential. Odegaard was a special case where his father provided permission unprompted (by SI). 

German researcher confirmed earlier that Moukoko will not be in FM21 due to turning 16yo after the September deadline.

Does Moukoko have any social media accounts where he can be contacted? Maybe we can advise him of the issue and see if he or his family can give SI permission like the Odegaard scenario.

1 minute ago, McClane29 said:

German researcher confirmed earlier that Moukoko will not be in FM21 due to turning 16yo after the September deadline.

Does Moukoko have any social media accounts where he can be contacted? Maybe we can advise him of the issue and see if he or his family can give SI permission like the Odegaard scenario.

You can easily add him via the editor. Why make such a fuss about it and pester his family about this issue?

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

You can easily add him via the editor. Why make such a fuss about it and pester his family about this issue?

Nobody said "pester". Simply advise of the isuue and if he is that bothered, then he can act on it.

Adding him through an editor file would be done without any input through SI and he could easily end up being overpowered. Most players of FM21 also wouldn't have him in their game.

1 minute ago, McClane29 said:

Nobody said "pester". Simply advise of the isuue and if he is that bothered, then he can act on it.

Adding him through an editor file would be done without any input through SI and he could easily end up being overpowered. Most players of FM21 also wouldn't have him in their game.

Its a mute point though. Sigames/Sega hands are tied. They can't or wont do anything about it so you will have to go without for now or download an editor file.

13 minutes ago, McClane29 said:

Ok, that was an exaggerated expression from me, sorry bout that. Lets put it like this: Why draw his familiy into this?

Anyway, RonaldoBeckham said everything that has to be said on this subject. 

Edited by Carambau

3 minutes ago, IncludeMe_Out said:

Ok, so we fix it ourselves with the editor. What would his stats be though? Has anyone actually seen him play (no, YouTube highlights don't count)?

Just download an editor file like the rest of us or wait till FM2022. I don't understand everyone's obcession.

This is a screenshot of how he looks in my save.

image.thumb.png.2385c097136f6b7f85b88fde5404a5ed.png

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

• 1 month later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jude Bellingham just 15 when he was added to FM? I was under the assumption he was in the game because he'd already started making appearances for the Birmingham first team. It's really confusing when this has happened in the past but now there are rules being talked about to exclude players under the age of 16 like Moukoko.

1 hour ago, ScouZa said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jude Bellingham just 15 when he was added to FM? I was under the assumption he was in the game because he'd already started making appearances for the Birmingham first team. It's really confusing when this has happened in the past but now there are rules being talked about to exclude players under the age of 16 like Moukoko.

Oh my god are people still going on about this.

I don't think Bellingham was officially in the game at 15, It might have been an unofficial data update. But even if he was added officially it might of either been an accident or they might have been able to get around it cos he is English. The laws might be differrent in a different country.

Just download an unoffically data update or wait till FM2022.

He is just one player. Yes he is talented but it aint the end of the world.