FM21 LIVERPOOL - PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

Staf9

Won the league in the first season following a slightly random 4-0 win over Man City which sealed it in the last but one game of the season.  This was in the middle of a spell of 6 games in 13 days, basically playing every other day, but managed to win all these games, including beating Man City in the FA cup final.  Did this without VVD, Trent and Mo too, who are all out for several months.  The rest of my team are all now pretty much dead too now after this run of games.  Champions League I was knocked out in the semis by PSG.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished my second season, and I think I'll retire the save now. Have started a Palermo save which will probably be something of a long-termer. Won everything and my team is basically as strong as it can be. My next transfers would probably be to replace the two aging wingers (Salah & Mane) despite how good they still are. 

As usual when winning pretty much every game during the season, I hit a rough patch towards the end. I lost like 5 matches in a row (one of which was the CL semi final first leg), so I started worrying a bit, but we pulled ourselves together and pulled through in the end.

I'll leave you with some screenshots showing how my season has been.

Spoiler

1659370587_MartinBakke_EndofSeasonReview-3.png.a50e6cbe1d855a67aa495c0510c0bac0.png43117869_Liverpool_Competitions.png.7fd8f381d06017ac1806a9aac7ffa0be.png1205477811_MartinBakke_EndofSeasonReview-2.png.6e920c53ff634dd91d08321b678915b9.png930506001_Liverpool_Players-2.png.af44827d198c06322256ea49d5c4d338.png1062513487_Liverpool_Players-3.png.898afed0b7212e2ca0bd3b304ccd5d11.png

On 14/12/2020 at 16:01, Tullekunstner said:

Just finished my second season, and I think I'll retire the save now. Have started a Palermo save which will probably be something of a long-termer. Won everything and my team is basically as strong as it can be. My next transfers would probably be to replace the two aging wingers (Salah & Mane) despite how good they still are. 

As usual when winning pretty much every game during the season, I hit a rough patch towards the end. I lost like 5 matches in a row (one of which was the CL semi final first leg), so I started worrying a bit, but we pulled ourselves together and pulled through in the end.

I'll leave you with some screenshots showing how my season has been.

Hide contents

1659370587_MartinBakke_EndofSeasonReview-3.png.a50e6cbe1d855a67aa495c0510c0bac0.png43117869_Liverpool_Competitions.png.7fd8f381d06017ac1806a9aac7ffa0be.png1205477811_MartinBakke_EndofSeasonReview-2.png.6e920c53ff634dd91d08321b678915b9.png930506001_Liverpool_Players-2.png.af44827d198c06322256ea49d5c4d338.png1062513487_Liverpool_Players-3.png.898afed0b7212e2ca0bd3b304ccd5d11.png

I've just started a Napoli save in memory of Diego. The coaches in Italy are a mess. I have 12 U18 coaches at the club but only 2 first team coaches. 

At the start of season 2 now. Won the league very easily season 1, got the the CL final but I made a stupid decision to test variations to my tactic and got trounced 4-0 by City.

Weirdly... Bobby was my top scorer, 24 in the league. Salah second. But Salah also had 14 assists. Trent won all the awards, with highest avg rating in the league as well. Jota and Taki didn't play very well but I suppose not giving either a good run of games will do that. Towards the end I prioritised giving Jones game time. I also bought Haaland in January (this is from the beta still) and he's done very well.

Transfers:

Gini went for free unfortunately.
Origi fetched something like 37m (he had a decent season to be fair 12 goals)
Shaq 30m to Milan

Tonali came in for something ridiculous like 13m, I had no plans to get him but when I saw Milan bid 13m and got accepted, I had to.
Iverson... the Danish keeper from Leicester also came in as backup, mainly because of his model professional personality.
I might bring in another CB, perhaps Upamecano because I unsettled him and he requested a transfer. But I've also promoted Koumetio to the first team and he looks decent. Haven't really decided on RB - thinking Neco and Fab can fill in there when needed as Trent will play most games. Also looking at Alaba but Tsimikas really did well as a backup to Robbo last season so probably might give him another go.

I'm trying to ship Harry Wilson but he's constantly moaning about it and turning down contract offers left right centre. Harvey Elliot will get some game time this season as well.

Can't decide if I want to ship out Ox. He's hardly played because of injuries but I also have a real soft spot for him. This is why I don't stick with my Liverpool saves.

Finish the 2nd season, win everything but lost the FA Cup (2-1 defeat vs. City) The beginning of the 3rd season saw me still finishing the World Club cup , which I won (4-1 vs. Bayern).

MuwL1kT.jpg

I didn't change the squad much, but we sold a lot. Keita went to City for 20M plus Gabriel Jesus (good replacement for Haaland). Then I bought several youth players and sold/released many youth players who had no future and players I was not going to consider.

Spoiler

LILPgSF.jpg

hlvr9su.jpg

RKcEGjO.jpg

I have a large staff, many young people who went up to train in the first team but played most of the games in the U23 and some in cup.

irkmbwB.jpg

Curtis has improved a lot and now has a model citizen personality.

Spoiler

Ay0VnQI.jpg

On 15/12/2020 at 13:28, guruhd said:

What is it with PSG?

Every day they offer me £119m for Mo.  Every time I say no, how about £145m.  They say how about £120m.  I say 'no, goodbye'.

A few days later we do it all over again.

So, suddenly they accepted my proposal of £145m.  Which surprised me, I was unprepared for this, so turned it down, I don't want to lose him.  Then a few days later they offer £135m, I propose £200m to which they immediately agree!!!

Can I turn this down?  I signed Haaland at the start of this season from Dortmund so really want a season with Mane, Haaland and Salah.  Additionally, having already signed Haaland from Dortmund, it doesn't seem fair to go and sign Sancho too, which I would do if I sold Salah.  There's nobody else I fancy as a replacement for Salah right now, though I could make do with the Ox, and Jota.

What to do??!!??

Edited by guruhd

Review Season 2

League:Won

Champions league:RU

FA Cup:6th Rd

league Cup:Won

comm shield:Won

European supercup:Won

Overall

Had a great season again Salah was the star with 37 goals in all comps Mane is injured a lot but scored 18 goals already signed Haaland in season 3 will be interesting him & Salah in the same team 

Edited by glenn28

On 18/12/2020 at 09:40, guruhd said:

So, suddenly they accepted my proposal of £145m.  Which surprised me, I was unprepared for this, so turned it down, I don't want to lose him.  Then a few days later they offer £135m, I propose £200m to which they immediately agree!!!

Can I turn this down?  I signed Haaland at the start of this season from Dortmund so really want a season with Mane, Haaland and Salah.  Additionally, having already signed Haaland from Dortmund, it doesn't seem fair to go and sign Sancho too, which I would do if I sold Salah.  There's nobody else I fancy as a replacement for Salah right now, though I could make do with the Ox, and Jota.

What to do??!!??

for 200m after the 2nd season i would sell him. you could bid for Mbappe as soon as the sale completes

Season 3 review

League;2nd

Fa cup:won

Champions league :S/F

League cup :3rd rd

Comm shield:won 

Overall 

Lost the league by 3 pts to Utd who also knocked me out of the champions league heavy loss as well Haaland scored 39 goals in all comps was a poor season to many draws cost me as i only lost 2 games season 4 aim to get my league title back 

22 hours ago, Staf9 said:

for 200m after the 2nd season i would sell him. you could bid for Mbappe as soon as the sale completes

It was the end of the first season not second.  I turned it down.  Having signed Haaland I wanted a season with Salah, Mane and Haaland together.  Plus having been knocked out the CL by PSG, I didn't want to also then sell them my best player.

Season 2 going well, through the CL group stage, and in the PL I have played 17 and won 17 with just 2 goals against!

In April now and thinking of signings for season 2. 

Theres really not many i want. 

Its tempting to get Haaland, but dont think i need him really. And more tempted to buy a youngster and train them up.

Greenwood wants to leave Man Utd after they didnt offer a new contract. He's ttempting to get, young 2 footed English....and a kick to man utd :D

Foden is listed too, wanted a new contract. Gonna be expensive tho. But i really dont need him, got plenty of young CM's.

Camavinga is tempting too, but again i dont need more DM/CM atm.

Gvaridol i think i will get, tho i have Papetti and Kotchap coming through. 

I think a RB as backup for TAA is still needed. I have Neco, but his positioning is bad, also have Menino who can play RB i guess.

5 hours ago, guruhd said:

It was the end of the first season not second.  I turned it down.  Having signed Haaland I wanted a season with Salah, Mane and Haaland together.  Plus having been knocked out the CL by PSG, I didn't want to also then sell them my best player.

Season 2 going well, through the CL group stage, and in the PL I have played 17 and won 17 with just 2 goals against!

Lost my 18th game 4-0 at Chelsea. 🙄

Has anyone had any luck in recreating Trent? I really want to move him into the midfield in the future, but I am not entirely sold on Neco.

To be fair, I'm not 100% on where Trent will be going, possibly dm as a DLP, but I don't want to move him until I am happy with his replacement. 

Hey all, first post in here for a couple of years at least. Started an LFC save and been following the advice in here. Wanted to get Eric Garcia on a free at the end of the first season but couldnt make an offer on him when his contract was 6 months  from expiring. City had him transfer listed and that was my only option. 

I posted a couple of screenshots here:

Am i misunderstanding the English/Premier League rules? Or is this a bug?

Cheers! YNWA

3 hours ago, matt_mcm said:

Hey all, first post in here for a couple of years at least. Started an LFC save and been following the advice in here. Wanted to get Eric Garcia on a free at the end of the first season but couldnt make an offer on him when his contract was 6 months  from expiring. City had him transfer listed and that was my only option. 

I posted a couple of screenshots here:

Am i misunderstanding the English/Premier League rules? Or is this a bug?

Cheers! YNWA

As far as I know you can only offer a pre-contract to a player from outside of your country. Since Garcia is with Man City, clubs from abroad can offer him a contract on 1.1.2020, while you who coach Liverpool have to wait until his deal has expired, or at least is very close to expiering.

First season finished.

Won Everything. Chelsea wre 2nd and Man city 3rd in league. Beat Everton 3-1 in FA cup final, beat Preston(!) 3-0 in league cup final and beat Real Madrid 3-0 in a very easy CL final.

Going to tinker with tactic a bit 2nd season and try to get more out of the center midfield. Savic only got 5 goals and 1 assist, ok but i want more from him.

Was really impressed with Tsimikas as backup left back. Did really well, solid on crosses and defense. Curtis Jones did well too, backup for Mane and also played many in CM, 5 goals and 10 assists.  Kellerher is now my backup Keeper, which also helps with homegrown players. Coaches dont really rate him, but he does well and ive seen his CA and PA. Not great but solid for backup.

20201229093707_1.thumb.jpg.88db9c6a851abfad83a33a25fc7e72ac.jpg20201229093322_1.thumb.jpg.6dddbbf87692c25d6024c8d8f0fa5cd2.jpg

I managed to get Gini a new contract so he wouldnt go for free, now im looking to sell him. Barcelona has just offered 68m (50 upfront, 10 over 3 years and 7.5m after 10 goals).

Also looking to sell Minamino, he did ok as backup, but planning on using Elliot in his place. 

Its Origis time to go too. Jota is ahead of him, and other youngsters can replace him.

Will also cull the u23's. The likes of Karius (got him on a new contract so i could sell rather than lose for free), Wilson, Grabara, Woodburn, etc will all go. Should make some good money here.

Shaqiri, Keita and Thiago are also on my sell list if i can get good bids on them. High injury proneness means i cant rely on them. Matip and Gomez are injury prone too, but i have a couple of good young CD'd to replace them so no rush with them yet.

Musah, Jones and Menino will get more playing time this year, Musah is now homegrown in nation which is great. Now sure if Menino will be a midfield or right back yet, dont think Neco will cut it with his positioning.

20/21 Season Review

Outgoings
Wijnaldum to Guangzhou (£30.5m)
Adrian to Arminia Bielefeld (Loan, £120k)

Incomings
Charlie Setford (Ajax, £0.8m)
Wilfried Gnonto (Zürich, £0.6m)
Brian Oddei (Sassuolo, £1m)
Andrea Papetti (Brescia, £1.8m)
Nnamdi Collins (Dortmund, £0.8m)
Franco Tongya (Juventus, £0.8m)
Nicolò Rovella (Genoa, £1.8m)
Raùl Moro (Lazio, £0.9m)
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens (Dortmund, £0.9m)
Gavi (Barcelona, £4m)
Felix Gebhardt (Basel, £2.5m)
Diego Alves (FLA, £free)

Memorable Games
Man City 1-2 (1-0 down HT)
Man City 1-1 (1-0 down HT) won 11-10 pens
PSG 2-0 (2-1 down 1st leg)
RB Leibzig 4-1 (2-1 down 1st leg)

Awards
4 x MotM
1 x MotY

Competitions
Premier League 100pts W32 D4 L2
Carabao Cup (Leeds 3-2)
Community Shield (Arsenal 1-0)

Best Performers
Van Dijk 7.22
Alexander-Arnold 7.15
Salah 7.12

Worst Performers
Tsimikas 6.78
Matip 6.79
Origi 6.88

Goals & Assist
Salah 20 goals
Van Dijk 14 goals
Alexander-Arnold 16 assists
Robertson 13 assists

Next season (21/22) I have a couple players coming on a free (Bosman). 

Matteo Ruggeri (Atalanta), Sergio Gomez (Dortmund), Memphis Depay (Lyon).

I will also be promoting a few youths into the 1st team who have played well last season (Collins, Bynoe-Gittens, Elliot, Gnonto).

A few players will hopefully leave as there is some interest (Adrian, Chamberlain, Grujic, Wilson, Shaqiri, Origi). 

Edited by Alickroberts

17 hours ago, Siven said:

I cant decide on a backup right back for TAA.

Neco has potential, but is let down by his positioning. Menino also has potential...but is equally as good....if not moreso in CM.

Who do you have as your backup RB?

I use Neco.  He's developed quite nicely on my game.  His positioning isn't great, and neither is his concentration, but I think his other attributes make up for this to an extent, such as his pace, determination and anticipation.  Coming towards the end of my second season he's made 16 starts and is second in my team for interceptions per 90 minutes (ahead of Trent), which suggests that poor positioning isn't affecting him too much.

On 29/12/2020 at 15:45, Siven said:

I cant decide on a backup right back for TAA.

Neco has potential, but is let down by his positioning. Menino also has potential...but is equally as good....if not moreso in CM.

Who do you have as your backup RB?

my plan is to get Hoover back from wolves

Just finished the second season.  Won the League with a record total of 104 points.  Was almost a little disappointed with this total as it was looking like being more, but once I wrapped the league up I started rotating a bit more to keep my players fresh for the Champions League.  Which turned out to be a waste of time....

Lost the Champions League final to Lazio on penalties.  The day before the game Mo got injured, (Mane was already out), additionally the day before the game Jota comes asking for a new contract!  Really?  I can't ever imagine this happening in real life, more a problem with the game, but screw him I dropped him anyway!  Couldn't get to grips with Lazio's formation and they deserved to win anyway.

Won the FA Cup too.

Edited by guruhd

16 minutes ago, Captain America said:

How are you guys fitting Thiago in a formation?

I'm really struggling to find a good formation and tactic for us this year.

I use vertical Tika taka with some amendments to make it a bit higher tempo to take advantage of the pace up front. I use a 4-3-3 with my first choice being Fabinho as a DLP and Henderson and Wijnaldum both as B2B. 
Thiago has got plenty of game time either filling in for Fabinho as a DLP or filling in for one of the other two where I used him as a roaming playmaker. 
He just doesn’t quite fit my tactics like those others, because of lack of stamina etc, but when I play him, like in real life, he still picks out some amazing passes that none of our other midfielders can produce. 

1 hour ago, matt_mcm said:

Curious, has anyone attempted playing Trent at CM at all? He shows as the best CM in the squad.

Trent at CM is my endgame. To be totally honest, as soon as I have a RB I am happy with, Trent will be a midfielder. I am only in the first season, but I am not actively trying to convince Gini to stay and, for the right price, Ox can go too. I aim to have both Jones and Trent as my 2 CM eventually. 

I've had success with both Gini and Ox in my first season (nearing the end of). Gini wouldnt even talk about a contract at the start of the season. I thought I'd play him and see if I could sweet talk him and about 2 months later (maybe october), I got him to sign an extension. Ox has been a really great backup to Mane at AML. 

I'd love Neco to be amazing but I'm not convinced it will happen. I'll keep him for the medium term though. I gave Jones a loan 2nd half of first season as he wasnt getting enough game time for me. He will next season though. Excited about him (both in game and IRL).

Happy new year!! 

in the Jan window of season 1. started with transfers off for the summer window. is it genuinely impossible to sell players???

i know its players i want rid of but i'm not even getting a terrible bid. out of Shaq, Origi, & naby i've only managed to get 1 loan offer for Origi. not 1 bid for anyone

1 hour ago, Staf9 said:

in the Jan window of season 1. started with transfers off for the summer window. is it genuinely impossible to sell players???

i know its players i want rid of but i'm not even getting a terrible bid. out of Shaq, Origi, & naby i've only managed to get 1 loan offer for Origi. not 1 bid for anyone

I sold Origi for 25mill or so in the first window. Didn't do any business in the second window. However, Barcelona have been after about 5 of my players all season - combined worth of 200M+ but they have a balance of -50M... haha!

So, coming up to the end of my first season, I've won everything so far. Just the CL Final to come. I've been really lucky with injuries, I think. A few recurring injuries and lost Tsimikas to a broken leg. The fixture congestion at the end of the season has stressed me out!! I could've won the league against Utd but finally secured it against Burnley. FIVE games in NINE days, ridiculous.

Check this out:

image.thumb.png.3f4897677c46f5f9647f3ac9a2ea2fa2.png

Edited by matt_mcm

2nd Season underway.

Just won the community shield beating Chelsea on pens.

Internationals and then Olympics have meant im still resting some players early on so they dont become jaded to early.

Didnt buy many really. Could have bought Haaland etc, but i find that boring tbh.

I like to buy youth and develop them. This season im doing training myself by using bustthenets trainings schedules after watching his youtibe vids.

Bought in Yusuf Demir for £30m. Backup and future Salah replacement. 

Seb Esposito for £20m. All round forward.

Sold:

Gini to Barca for £68m

Shaq to Guangzhou for £64m

Thiago to Guangzhou for £42.5m. Initially they wanted me to pay £100k wages, but i got it down to 10k! Great player, but old and injury nightmare wasnt worth it.

Wilson £20m to Leipzig

Awoniyi £20m to Chaleroi

Ojo £8.5m to Bournmouth

Grabara £15m to Fulham

Karius £15m to Shalke

Lewis 500k, Rhys Williams 700k and a bunch of other youngsters for low fees with % of next sale.

Really happy with the fees i got.

Woodburn got a new contract and went on loan. Dont think he'll cut it, but hopefully sell for £10m+ next season. Grujic out on loan again, hoping to sell for a good price too.

This season is a good chance for my youth to break through. All going to get more cup games and more league games than last season due to players who have left.

Papetti, Bella-Kotchop, Koumetio, Hickey And Williams in defense. Papetti has already moved to senior squad, and i may loan out Bella-kotchop again.

Krastev, Gavi, Musah, Menino in midfield.

And Esposito and Demir upfront. 

Elliot, Clarkson, Stewart and Rovella are out on loan.

Edited by Siven

2022/23 Season

Another season ended, we achieved the record of points and were undefeated champions in the Premier. We won the cups but lost the Community.

mIYdkCT.jpg

Spoiler

CRZJbri.jpg

Ad3iVC2.jpg

szoVGOA.jpg

mYbu3aC.jpg

qyiOsEH.jpg

In the transfer market, the priority was Mbappe that we could not manage to sign him last season. It cost a lot, the whole market trading until the last week in which we managed to bring him for 180 + 25 in addons. Then youth signings or of filling to complete a squad but that good.
As for the exits, Wijnaldum (Ajax 20M) was the only important, then Minamino (Bournemouth 10M) and Thiago (QPR free) the others of the first team. Several loans and youngsters who had no future left the team.

q0MCHdG.jpg

Spoiler

J7qAYqg.pngSjLBtPF.png

J1BydQI.jpg

mbMaMZf.jpg

Finished my first season. Overall very good but could have been a lot more. 

Won the PL and the FA cup. lost the Champions League final to Juve. was winning 2-1 until the 89th minute when they scored 2 in added time to claim the trophy. gutted doesnt cover it

decided to do a mass clear out of non homegrown high earners and a few of the injury prone players as well. only really shock outgoing was Jota, got a good bid for him and while he did ok Grealish was available for less and would give me CM and AMR/L cover as well as HG player. Managed to get Hoever back in from wolves as cover for trent which i'm delighted about. 

just trying to add Christensen from chelsea now as he is for sale, they have him listed for 22m but wont take less than 40m off me. have a loan offer accepted for him so hoping that goes through as i'd prefer to get Gvaridol as my long term CB to replace VVD

image.thumb.png.ec8b0fd7efadcea1c0d256e5dda003a2.png

image.thumb.png.27831f1654a25e6efa6bf0f04e695a23.png

It is becoming a regular thing that, when I start a new save, I constantly bring in young players from abroad with a UK & Ireland nationality. Its always the usual suspects:

Charlie Setford 

Daniel Rose 

Bynoe-Gittens

And on my shortlist, I have the likes of Edwards, Hickey, Musilea(sp), Morrison, Panzo, Matondo and the guy at MGB.

I would always focus on signing young players but, because of Brexit, I have had to rethink my strategy this year. 

I restarted my game completed season 1 in which I just won the league Man City are my boggy team as they’ve beaten me 4 of 6 times we played sold Salah for 150 mill to PSG & signed Mbappe for 190 mill so technically for 40 mill I did a overhaul of my squad I’m confident I have a squad to dominate everything I’ll post a review later 

1 hour ago, krisdonna said:

Any suggestions for a 4th CB? At the start you only have Van dijk, Gomez and Matip so you are a little thin in that position.

Andrea Papetti from Brescia will be quite good and is rather cheap, but is one for the future. I bought Milenkovic from Fiorentina on my save, he’s young but he’s good enough to play right away. Rather exepensive though. 

• 3 weeks later...

finished my second season - absolute sickener lost the league on the last day. went into the final game top on goal diff from Arsenal with United only 1 point behind. both had easy home games while we had Chelsea away. we lost 4-3 with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes, winner was in the 94 minute!! ( i could have thrown the laptop out the window ), Arsenal only drew which was good enough for them to take 1st place. we finished 2nd as united could only draw as well. 

we got some measure of Revenge by beating Chelsea in the Fa Cup Final and then we went onto the Champions league final where we beat United 4-0 in the final, which added to our League cup win gave us a Cup Treble Season

Top performers 

Mo Salah - man is a machine, 30G 14A in the league to top both charts. over 40 goals in all comps

Haaland - came in to take the number 9 spot and delivered well enough for a first season, over 30 goals in all comps and close to 20 assists as well. 

Squad currently

GK- Alisson, Woodman, Kelleher

RB - Treant, Hoover, Williams

LB - Robbo, Tymon

CB - Virg, Gomez, Nianzou, Christensen

DM - Fabinho, Rovella, Mahon(rg)

CM - Thiago, Hendo, Szoboszlai, Jones, Gini, Milner

AMR/L - Salah, Mane, Grealish, Elliot

ST - Haaland, Firmino, Musiala

Window for Season 3, Milly will leave at the end of his contract, Gini has asked to leave as he's not playing enough & Grealish wants to go as i'm playing him on the wings to rotate with Salah & Mane but he wants to play AMC which i dont use. Have to decide if i want to make Christensen's loan permanent, he's been very good and well worth the season on loan. can get him for 38m but depends on whether i can get Gvaridol or not. Ben white also available for 35m after requesting a transfer

with Grealish wanting to go it gives me the excuse to go get Sancho and pay big money for him and will need o bring in 1 more for the midfield to replace Gini and Milly's game time. will try to go big here as Hendo will also need replacing in a season or so. Options are Camavinga, Bellingham or Moriba. all will cost 60m+ 

thats all i'll need for season 3 tho

After winning the league 3 seasons in a row did a 4th but finished 2nd to Man City but had the last laugh by winning the champions league against them I resigned won’t play another save until 21.3 update comes out which is usually early March catch-up on other games in that time 

• 2 weeks later...

So, after todays farce vs City, I have some plans in mind for the save I will start when the 21.3 update is released. It seems apparent that, despite the defensive reinforcements, Liverpool have become too reliant on certain players (VVD, I'm looking at you) so, I need to source top quality to add stability. I don't rate Shaq or Taka as backup on the wings so I will be looking for a defender (Matip can jog on), wingers and a sub keeper who can actually challenge Alisson. Obviously, I won't have those sort of funds at the start, but at least I have a plan in place.