4-3-3 Galactico{From The Guy Who Made Beautiful Football Set}

Hi,

This Is A Tactic Meant To Play The Most Attacking& Beautiful Football {Patch 9.3}

Formation-

arsenalarsenaltacticsns0.png

Player Requirements-

G.k-Sweeper keeper

C.B-Have Quick Centre backs with good pace,acceleration,strength -Micah richards,Johan djourou.

F.B-Have a good f.b with good dribbling and pace,-Rafinha,Daniel alves,Gael clichy are good.

MCD-Having a good mcd with high stamina,strength,is important-Veloso,palombo are good here.

MCR-Have a guy with good passing,creativity here-Fabregas,Iniesta,Toulan,Banega do good here.

AMCL-Have a Attacking Midfielder With Good Dribbling,Finishing,Passing-Matias,Vandervaat,guilherme

AMR/L-Have a good dribbler here,and look for ppm cuts inside -van persie is the best Amr for this tactic.

Striker-Having a allround striker is great,but quick and tall strikers also do the job,adebayor,bojan,Adriano,vela are good

Opp Instructions-

Set Show on to weaker foot for wingers

Tactic-

http://rapidshare.com/files/232445290/4-2-3-1_Beautiful_Football___Arsenal__Oct_2008_.tac.html

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the skin...

It's named switev2l

but the tactics is no use

I played 6games but I win just one

played with arsenal man

1W0D5L

So I gone a hell

I Draged a striker to TARGETMAN Box

but It's suck

Originally posted by Kurio:

I know the skin...

It's named switev2l

but the tactics is no use

I played 6games but I win just one

played with arsenal man

1W0D5L

So I gone a hell

I Draged a striker to TARGETMAN Box

but It's suck

are you using the 4-3-3 galactico?

persist with the tactic for 15 games,

it takes time for the team to get used to the tactic,

play vanpersie as amr,rosicky as aml

get lloris as gk for arsenal

van dervaat as left amc you will win everything,

goto fm britain to check the rsults of the tactic

hi khudilo.

you say that van der vaart is the correct player for the left AMC position. but you put an arrow up to the front in this position. don´t you think that instead of a normal AMC (van der vaart, matias fernandez...) it would be better to play with a AMC/ST (arshavin, robinho, van persie ...) in this position, because many times he is going to play as second striker??

thanks so much

Originally posted by jlugovid:

hi khudilo.

you say that van der vaart is the correct player for the left AMC position. but you put an arrow up to the front in this position. don´t you think that instead of a normal AMC (van der vaart, matias fernandez...) it would be better to play with a AMC/ST (arshavin, robinho, van persie ...) in this position, because many times he is going to play as second striker??

thanks so much

i had played with vander vaat he does well

there,

in my current game arsavin is a bomb,he has

14 assists and 6 goals,

there are many players who can play this role so experiment.

Originally posted by khudilo:

I Have Included the both the tactic with readme

here-http://rapidshare.com/files/126094238/4-3-3_Los_Galactico_s_.rar

enjoy

Hi could you please upload it to a different site?

I am never able to tell which letters have the cat on (they all look like they have one on icon_confused.gif)

Thank you

Hi to the tactic creator. I used the Beautiful Football Set ever since I stumbled across it and have never looked back. Easily the best tactic I have EVER used in ANY Cm or FM game. Well done matey, fantastic stuff.

Just a couple of questions before I try and tinker my squad to fit this new tactic that I really want to try.

My squad at the moment is designed to fit the old Beautiful football set so......

1. In the old set it was 1 quick, 1 tall CB's. I notice that this one uses 2 quick CB's, is it a massive failure to the tactic to use my 2 current cb's or would you advise getting a new quick CB in??

2. On the old Beautiful football there was the option to drop the D-Line 2 clicks when playing against Quick ST's. I dropped the D-Line for every game and it was fantastic for me. Could this work again for this Set??

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by khudilo:

thanks ,

1-Yes You can use 1 quick and 1 tall dc

2-if you are against one striker formation

man mark that striker

3-you can drop the d-line its at 12 ,set it at 10

for the DC's would it be quick one on the left, tall on the right as in the last tactic??

Results so far

Home V Leyton Orient - 3-2 WIN

Home V Doncaster Rovers - 3-4 LOSS (2 dodgy penos + 1 own goal from a 17year old)

Away V Scunthorpe - 3-1 WIN

Home V Colchester - 3-1 WIN

Home V Exeter - 3-2 WIN

So far so good.

A little question

1. On the old Set it was Show weaker foot/hard tackling for opposition wingers. Now it is only Weaker foot is that correct?

it's working well for me so far.

you seem to be a tactical genius to me.

i used to use your beautiful football tactics set for 8.0.1 and it was AMAZING!

Early days with this new tactic so far but i am playing as Zennit Peterburg and i'm unbeaten.

I'll report back at the end of the season and let ya know how i do.

Thanks again Khudilo icon_biggrin.gif

Tactic is awful so far. I've played 8 games and lost 6.

It seems to just be another tactic that is all about attacking with little emphasis on defending. I'd rather have a tactic that gets you boring 1-0 wins than 6-4 losses all the time.

"its not what you say,, but the way you say it!!". lets be more constuctive of our criticisms. god!! has i call him as produced another great tactic, if i wasnt totally happy i would hope to put my ideas over & try to help make an improvement etc. when these guys that have the nous & guts to upload their 'works of art' lets be more helpful in our positive/negative responses.

Originally posted by rick59:

"its not what you say,, but the way you say it!!". lets be more constuctive of our criticisms. god!! has i call him as produced another great tactic, if i wasnt totally happy i would hope to put my ideas over & try to help make an improvement etc. when these guys that have the nous & guts to upload their 'works of art' lets be more helpful in our positive/negative responses.

I Agree icon14.gif

good tactic overall - best ive used to date - but its not as good as advertised, but I imagine thats just me......

Man United

Van der sar

Rafinha Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Ronaldo carrick, scholes Giggs

Rooney (or Van der vaart)

Saha

Saha was awesome upfront.....

I came second in Prem, lost 1/4 finals to real in champions league, lost on pens to Liverpool in League cup and lost in final of Fa cup.

Lost to Wigan 2-1, Villa 2-0, drew with Derby, lost 3-1 at the Bridge,

and drew a few???????

I used wingers on weeker foot?????

keep in mind that I am still yet to win prem league as United?????

any suggestions???? - goals conceeded looked the same?? passed down their left, (no full back) pass in between left CB and st kicks it in???

I cant believe this tactic has not had more praise.

After using your beautiful tactic set for quite a while on 8.0.1, when i saw your post i just had to try this one.

Am currently Liverpool still in the first season (about November iirc; am at work), and was using KIMZ tactic icon_wink.gif , so i hoped changing the tactic should not upset the team too much as they both are nearly the same setup...

I drew the first game, lost the second to norwich in the league cup, lost the third in the CL (cant remember what team, but i was away), but now it is going from strength to strength.

I can easily see how you you have a scoring record of 3.4. I have won most of my games 3-0 and 4-0, although admittedly i have not played the other 'top 3'.

My team is

Gk - Reina

DR - Rafinha

DC - Skertel

DC - Carra / Agger

DL - Aurelio / Insua / Marcelo

MC(D) - Alonso / Mascherano

MC(A) - Gerrard

AMR - Fernandez / Babel

AML - Marcelo / Fernandez / Babel

AMC - Van Der Vaart (great here - 15 games, 9 goals and 16 assist iirc)

SC - Torres / Kuyt / Crouch

Cant wait to continue this game...Many thanks again.

Also my Under 18's and reserves are top of their respective leagues using this tactic icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Bizkit

I'm currently managing Doncaster Rovers in League One.

I've had tremendous success with home matches (10 victories out of 10 games, most of them clean sheets), but I'm having trouble away.. With 3W, 4D, 4L..

Is there anything you recommend for away matches? I've tried lowering the tempo and width, but to no avail.

Archived