4-3-3 Galactico{From The Guy Who Made Beautiful Football Set}

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Khudilo

I have used the original Beautiful football tactic to superb effect in the lower leagues and tried to switch to Galactico when you released the first version. However I was scoring many goals, but I couldnt keep a clean sheet for love nor money.

I went from only conceading around 15-20 goals a season to around 50.

This was obviously due to the poor quality of my back 4, however in the previous set this had no effect what-so-ever and I was unbeatable.

Does this new version have a stronger defensive set up or has it been tested with lower league (Blue Square) teams at all.

Hi Khudilo

I have used the original Beautiful football tactic to superb effect in the lower leagues and tried to switch to Galactico when you released the first version. However I was scoring many goals, but I couldnt keep a clean sheet for love nor money.

I went from only conceading around 15-20 goals a season to around 50.

This was obviously due to the poor quality of my back 4, however in the previous set this had no effect what-so-ever and I was unbeatable.

Does this new version have a stronger defensive set up or has it been tested with lower league (Blue Square) teams at all.

yes i have modifed the defensive instructions to the instructions used in beautiful football

set,

Hi!

This is my squad, and whot do you thing? Is it good for this tactic? I need very goo tatcit beacuse I'm playing with my friends, they are very good, and they have awesome tactics..

GK:

Van der Sar

Kuszczak

Def:

Evra

Antonio Lopez

Ferdinand

Vidić

Mertesacker

Brown

Neville

Def Mid:

Veloso

Fletcher

Hergreaves

Tymoschuk

Mid:

C. Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Saha

Now I'm playing with Kimz Tactic and I don't play well. In 8 games I won 6, draw 1 and lose 1 but I'm always win 2:1, 1:0 etc. I loose against Liverpool (my friend) 2:3 in Old Trafford :(

Hi!

This is my squad, and whot do you thing? Is it good for this tactic? I need very goo tatcit beacuse I'm playing with my friends, they are very good, and they have awesome tactics..

GK:

Van der Sar

Kuszczak

Def:

Evra

Antonio Lopez

Ferdinand

Vidić

Mertesacker

Brown

Neville

Def Mid:

Veloso

Fletcher

Hergreaves

Tymoschuk

Mid:

C. Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Nani

Anderson

Park Ji-Sung

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Saha

Now I'm playing with Kimz Tactic and I don't play well. In 8 games I won 6, draw 1 and lose 1 but I'm always win 2:1, 1:0 etc. I loose against Liverpool (my friend) 2:3 in Old Trafford :(

use these players-

GK:

Van der Sar is good but you can get hugo lloris he is the best keeper.

Def:

Evra

marcelo -try to get him.

Ferdinand

Vidić

Def Mid:

Veloso is good at left cm

also try to get a good passer at right cm position like fabregas,toulan

Mid:

C. Ronaldo-amr

Nani-aml

for amc -matias fernandez,anderson

St:

Rooney

Tevez

use these players-

GK:

Van der Sar is good but you can get hugo lloris he is the best keeper.

Def:

Evra

marcelo -try to get him.

Ferdinand

Vidić

Def Mid:

Veloso is good at left cm

also try to get a good passer at right cm position like fabregas,toulan

Mid:

C. Ronaldo-amr

Nani-aml

for amc -matias fernandez,anderson

St:

Rooney

Tevez

Marcelo has my friend-opponent so i can't get him, Maxwell too. But Antonio Lopez is quiet good. I want to buy Matias Fernandez, he is awesome ;]

Thank you!

Marcelo has my friend-opponent so i can't get him, Maxwell too. But Antonio Lopez is quiet good. I want to buy Matias Fernandez, he is awesome ;]

Thank you!

Buy Rafina as DL, and loan dos Santos and Banega.

Also get Sakho on free, he became one of the best DC in game.

Matias Fernandez,he is great.

" Vidić"- from where are you?

This tactic is best for me, i play whit Arsenal and winn al most everything.I am in 5.season now

would this tactic work well with a decent qpr team just promoted 2nd season 8.0.2? I will list my best players now:

Hugo Lloris

Arturo Vidal

Radek Sirl

Lubos Kalouda

Daniele Dessena

Henok Goitom

Bogdan Stancu

Georginio WIjnaldum

Akos Buzsaky

Boccaly (french right back)

Luis Jiminez

My line up in a 4-4-2 is

GK - Lloris

RB - Boccaly

LB - Benoit Essou Ekotto

CB - Arturo Vidal

CB - Matthew Connoly/Sidnei

LM - Radek Sirl

RM - Lubos Kalouda

CM - Daniele Dessenna

CM - Luis Jiminez

ST - Goitom

ST - STancu

subs

rowan vine (st)

sidnei (cb)

roberto (dm)

Wijnaldum(cm/am/rm)

Buzsaky (cm)

would this tactic work well with a decent qpr team just promoted 2nd season 8.0.2? I will list my best players now:

Hugo Lloris

Arturo Vidal

Radek Sirl

Lubos Kalouda

Daniele Dessena

Henok Goitom

Bogdan Stancu

Georginio WIjnaldum

Akos Buzsaky

Boccaly (french right back)

Luis Jiminez

My line up in a 4-4-2 is

GK - Lloris

RB - Boccaly

LB - Benoit Essou Ekotto

CB - Arturo Vidal

CB - Matthew Connoly/Sidnei

LM - Radek Sirl

RM - Lubos Kalouda

CM - Daniele Dessenna

CM - Luis Jiminez

ST - Goitom

ST - STancu

subs

rowan vine (st)

sidnei (cb)

roberto (dm)

Wijnaldum(cm/am/rm)

Buzsaky (cm)

try to get good wingers look for ppm cuts inside

Hey Khudilo!!

Im gonna try out this tactic with my team. Not sure how it will do as I have a very strabge team. Let me explain:

I have created my own team called Manchester Rovers lol. I started off with no players and only 36mil to spend. Sounds alright so far eh, but the thing is I gave them a reputation of 10000, so that means I have to challenge for the title straight away. So I have some really young players like saviet, sakho etc. When I get a chance ill post some screenies of the team. Hopefully your tactic will work as so far I have played 3 and lost 2 drawn 1.

Ill keep you updated as to how I get on

Hey Khudilo!!

Im gonna try out this tactic with my team. Not sure how it will do as I have a very strabge team. Let me explain:

I have created my own team called Manchester Rovers lol. I started off with no players and only 36mil to spend. Sounds alright so far eh, but the thing is I gave them a reputation of 10000, so that means I have to challenge for the title straight away. So I have some really young players like saviet, sakho etc. When I get a chance ill post some screenies of the team. Hopefully your tactic will work as so far I have played 3 and lost 2 drawn 1.

Ill keep you updated as to how I get on

Well well....interesting ideas :))

After 6 seasons whit this tactic, and winning everything i don`t have any motiv to play.

Yeah I fancied a challenge. I have always been teams that present a challenge to me but I do see this as one of my hardest challenges yet.

I haven't got time to post any screenies at the mo as I'm at work but i'll see if I can tonight.

By the way, so far have played 3 games with this tactic and won 2 drawn the other so looking good so far

Yeah I fancied a challenge. I have always been teams that present a challenge to me but I do see this as one of my hardest challenges yet.

I haven't got time to post any screenies at the mo as I'm at work but i'll see if I can tonight.

By the way, so far have played 3 games with this tactic and won 2 drawn the other so looking good so far

Interesting

I`ll try tonight.

What players you have?

Yeah give it a go, it is a good challenge.

Ok this is my current 1st team(hope this works): manrovers1stteamft0.th.jpg

And this is my reserves: manroversreservesuu7.th.jpg

I'm thinking of starting a thread on this but not sure if this is a good idea, what do you reckon?

Yeah give it a go, it is a good challenge.

Ok this is my current 1st team(hope this works): manrovers1stteamft0.th.jpg

And this is my reserves: manroversreservesuu7.th.jpg

I'm thinking of starting a thread on this but not sure if this is a good idea, what do you reckon?

Nice squad :)

Why do not borrow on loan Banega and dos Santos?

Since I've started using this tactic as Atletico, It's late 2010 and I have arguably the best squad on the planet, but still:

greattactic.jpg

as your squad gets used to the tactic you wiull get more goals,in my save the second season was when the scorelines were 5-0,7-0 most of times.

Man, your tactic is making my game boring! :p

I've got quite some good results with this one, some 15 wins and only 2 stupid draws (conceded late). I can even dominate teams with an inferior squad. I concede slightly more than I did before but score nearly twice as many goals. Jimenez, my attacking midfielder is scoring some cracking goals. I think I will end this season unbeaten too, making my unbeaten streak on the league stretching to some 70 games.

Khudillo, congrats on another awesome tactic. I used your Beautiful Game set up tactics previously which were great, but these are even better.

I have played 20 games with your tactic and then played 20 games using 2 versions of what is currently the most popular tactic on this site and your tactic out performed the other 2 (in fairness there were only 2 points between all 3, but all our almost unbeatable)

THIS TACTIC IS AWESOME!!

Well done and thanks!!

Khudillo, congrats on another awesome tactic. I used your Beautiful Game set up tactics previously which were great, but these are even better.

I have played 20 games with your tactic and then played 20 games using 2 versions of what is currently the most popular tactic on this site and your tactic out performed the other 2 (in fairness there were only 2 points between all 3, but all our almost unbeatable)

THIS TACTIC IS AWESOME!!

Well done and thanks!!

thanks dude,i created the tactic to enjoy the game with out taking advantage of the flaws,and still play beautiful football,

it will not feel as you have cheated to win.

Cheers, for this tactic been using it for half a season now, and its doing great, i'm man utd and unbeaten in league, and still in all cups.

My piece of advice for others using this is to get Oscar Cardozo and a TS, he is amazing in this tactic, he is averaging 8.00 in the league and 7.88 overall.

Cheers, for this tactic been using it for half a season now, and its doing great, i'm man utd and unbeaten in league, and still in all cups.

My piece of advice for others using this is to get Oscar Cardozo and a TS, he is amazing in this tactic, he is averaging 8.00 in the league and 7.88 overall.

post some screenshots

I really love this tactic, I am using it for 3 seasons. But now I seem to score less, I still have allot of shots on target but he won't go in. I have set the tempo lower, but what can I do more?

do not change the tempo ,get adriano

Archived