[FM 21] First Window Signings

jeeshan2000

In FM, there have always been players (almost "cult like" for FM fans) you tend to sign in the first window, no matter what save you start.  Usually these players are budget buys who can be obtained for a low fee, low release clause, compensation or free signing. Every season there are some new faces. Think Freddy Adu, Cherno Samba, Carlos Fierro, Saivet, Ryan Gauld, Assulin, Lucas/Gaston Romero's, Peruzzi etc.

Last year i always signed Naci Unuvar, Nicolo Armini. Montiel was also a terrific budget option. 

Who are your first window signings in FM21. The heroes who will continue the tradition of Adu's and Armini's.  

Edited by jeeshan2000

5 hours ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

I got him in January 2022 for £40m. He and De Bruyne are making a excellent midfield pairing! 

He can play anywhere across the back line (heading is 11 so will undoubtedly improve if I train that) and across midfield - immense!

5 hours ago, conor4669 said:

Papetti definitely is a go to and rovella at Genoa 

Got them both for a total of £3m approximately on my Fiorentina save. They both look outstanding and is also chased by the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal at the start of the game. Rovella even rejected an Arsenal bid. :D

Edited by SwedenYid

3 hours ago, SwedenYid said:

Got them both for a total of £3m approximately on my Fiorentina save. They both look outstanding and is also chased by the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal at the start of the game. Rovella even rejected an Arsenal bid. :D

Can you post a screenshot of Rovella?