New stadium of 75000!?! I'm in the portugueses 4th division!

Hi all,

Created my own team based on an terrible amateur club for 4th division of Portugal (Campeonato Nacional), set in Lisbon. I chose attendance thresholds as min: 200, average: 300, max: 150,000. The aim of my save, as I usually do, is to get the club to european level in couple decades, and didn't want to get stuck with 400 attendance at the CL final...

So here I am, end of year 2, almost climbed to 3rd division but lost the in the last game, and the board decided that the old stadium of 2000 capacity was too costly to maintain so they decided to build a new one... Ok... My finances are already borderline and they decide on a big investment... Whatever, they are probably just as bad at management as my team is at playing football... Probably it'll be a little bigger and not such a huge cost or burden. I go check the facilities, they are looking at 75,000 capacity!!!!! My turnover for a year is at around 500k€ keeping me just around 0€ balance yearly average, average attendance at around 500 this past year, how the hell is this logical?!?!?!?!

Not sure to continue with the save now as I'll probably have a debt of 19212098103 million euros, huge running costs, and still the same 500 people coming to the games, who let's be honest, they are probably friends and family of my players...

Can you check this board behaviour?

Thanks,

Luis

image.png.b0d4e986672aef7e9c47e9254a5b7bd7.pngimage.png.782cd3c3627c3e3364b111af3f2bee3d.png

image.png.5040068af6977925452733d511811ce0.png

image.png.e6fc6330cc73a1001cd8a2d14e38e612.png

Hi John,

Just uploaded my save: Carcavelos Praia.fm. Please check this odd behaviour, and if you could fix it and save my game :)

PS: I'm already a few months ahead of the news for the new stadium, no updates from the board though

Keep me posted and thanks in advance!

Luis

• SI Staff

Hi @luis297

Thanks for your save, we will look into the issue for you. In terms of your save, you should be fine to continue. The board will only build this stadium if a massive investment comes in and wont build it unless they have the funds. If this does change at all please let us know.

Thanks