Manage 2 clubs simultaneously

I know you can manage both a national side and a club at the same time ... is it possible to manage 2 club sides at the same time ? Int the same country or different countries ? If so how !!! I already manage Gateshead (haha) as premier league and euro champions!!

56 minutes ago, Gatsyby29 said:

I know you can manage both a national side and a club at the same time ... is it possible to manage 2 club sides at the same time ? Int the same country or different countries ? If so how !!! I already manage Gateshead (haha) as premier league and euro champions!!

Not that I know of. When I feel I achieved all I can at a certain club I usually resign and go find a new job. 

8 minutes ago, Hildor said:

Not that I know of. When I feel I achieved all I can at a certain club I usually resign and go find a new job. 

If I'm feeling particularly nostalgic I might save the game before resigning in case I feel like returning, then continue on a different save slot.

6 minutes ago, ElliottMS said:

If I'm feeling particularly nostalgic I might save the game before resigning in case I feel like returning, then continue on a different save slot.

Yeah that's what I do too. Not the first time I decide to go back. 

1 hour ago, Gatsyby29 said:

I'm almost certain you can't manage two clubs simultaneously.