Journo questions when unemployed (no experience)

Early feedback from the demo - have started a save in England unemployed with no experience or coaching badges - initally hollidayed until november, but now just progressing though waiting for a suitable job to become available - however I am constantly being asked by journalists what my thoughts are on insecure manager positions in the premier league/championship and if I'd be interested in their jobs. At one point I was asked about the Spain job.

Not only are these a real nag - I get multiple questions daily, often about the same clubs (as it can often take a while for clubs to finally sack the manager) - but surely these questions should be targeted based on your given experience? I should be asked about jobs in the national league perhaps, but nothing higher. 

Maybe this is supposed to help the immersion when you dont have a job, but really it has the opposite effect and seems totally unrealistic

Not sure if this is unique to the demo or also exists in the full version. Would love an option to "turn off" these journo questions entirely - at least until I actually have a job