Hi,

Just noticed an error in my first recruitment meeting with the Nottingham Forest Board. As you can see in the picture all it says MALE#1 instead of my main Left Back. Hope this helps.

error.JPG.8719ee0f04256bcd7069a5e82f436704.JPG

• SI Staff

Hi @bezzy1970

Thanks for the report. Do you happen to have a save game from just before the Recruitment Meeting was generated? Would be interested in taking a look if you do. 

Ive tried a few times with a new save with Forest and it didn't reproduce. Could you let me know if you had done anything with the starting left backs at Forest, had you released or sold any in the build up to the Recruitment Meeting being generated? 

12 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi @bezzy1970

Thanks for the report. Do you happen to have a save game from just before the Recruitment Meeting was generated? Would be interested in taking a look if you do. 

Ive tried a few times with a new save with Forest and it didn't reproduce. Could you let me know if you had done anything with the starting left backs at Forest, had you released or sold any in the build up to the Recruitment Meeting being generated? 

Sorry I don't have a saved game from just before as I only have One rolling saved game. No I hadn't done anything like selling or releasing anyone before hand either. So I think its was quite a random thing that happened.

Edited by bezzy1970

error.JPG.494ed1184e99aad16c3cefbb05e357f1.JPG

On 24/11/2020 at 18:23, Ben Kenney said:

Hi @bezzy1970

@Ben KenneyThe same error has happened again. I managed to get a save game saved just before the meeting and have uploaded it. The file is called Lindsay Beswick - Nottm Forest.fm. 

I hope this helps you 👍

Edited by bezzy1970