Mexican League Guide?

1 hour ago, ElliottMS said:

I've done exactly the same thing as you. According to Wikipedia, there is no promotion or relegation for 6 seasons: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_de_Expansión_MX

Wow really? Then why is the board asking me for promotion? 😁 Maybe thay doesn't apply in FMM, I'm still halfway through the season, trying to figure out what's going in the league. 

33 minutes ago, Hildor said:

Never mind, they asked me for the title, not promotion. Gonna be tough to hold on for that many seasons without a chance for promotion, might move on if there's a chance. 

Yeah I agree, just a stepping stone.

I loaded all the leagues in the Americas as a Jamaican national. No way am I sticking round here forever. To be honest I'm still getting my head round what my best team is though with all the new tactical options!

31 minutes ago, ElliottMS said:

Yeah I agree, just a stepping stone.

I loaded all the leagues in the Americas as a Jamaican national. No way am I sticking round here forever. To be honest I'm still getting my head round what my best team is though with all the new tactical options!

Same, I'm most using this team as testing ground for tactics and experimenting a lot, I'm still on local rep but plan on moving on soon. 

I plan to do as you did, loading all the American leagues, but this save I have Mexico, Argentina, Portugal and Italy loaded. 

3 hours ago, Hildor said:

Never mind, they asked me for the title, not promotion. Gonna be tough to hold on for that many seasons without a chance for promotion, might move on if there's a chance. 

But we don't know that in FMM21 if the promotion/relegation will be unlocked after 6 seasons, right?

6 hours ago, gtg007w said:

But we don't know that in FMM21 if the promotion/relegation will be unlocked after 6 seasons, right?

They're quite good at programming in future planned changes, and given this is a newly added league to the game and the concept of this no promotions for 6 seasons was part of the formation of the new expansion league this year I'd hope they have programmed this in. But it would be good to know for sure.