[FM21] ITCH, ETCH & SATCH - International, European & South American Team Competition Histories *UPDATED 18 Dec 2020*

5 minutes ago, Ivs said:

@CFuller I noticed that Slavia Sofia have two entries for 2018-19 season. In one of them you wrongly set they reached UEFA Europa League quarter-finals against Chelsea. Probably a small mistake caused by Slavia Prague.

I knew something would slip through. Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into this and get it fixed tomorrow.

Am I right in thinking that I can't automatically update Steam Workshop files, and that I'd have to upload a brand new file?

21 ore fa, Ivs ha scritto:

@CFuller I noticed that Slavia Sofia have two entries for 2018-19 season. In one of them you wrongly set they reached UEFA Europa League quarter-finals against Chelsea. Probably a small mistake caused by Slavia Prague.

Another one for you, @CFuller:

Kilmarnock have two entries for 2019-20 season. The first one is correct because they were eliminated by Connah's Quay in the first qualifying round of the Europa League. However, the latter is wrong: Luzern eliminated KI Klaksvik in the second qualifying round, not Kilmarnock.

2 minutes ago, Ivs said:

Another one for you, @CFuller:

Kilmarnock have two entries for 2019-20 season. The first one is correct because they were eliminated by Connah's Quay in the first qualifying round of the Europa League. However, the latter is wrong: Luzern eliminated KI Klaksvik in the second qualifying round, not Kilmarnock.

I'm not sure how that's happened. :confused:

Keep them coming, and I'll make sure they're fixed for the next update. I don't know when that'll be yet, since you can't update Steam Workshop files at the moment.

1 hour ago, CFuller said:

I'm not sure how that's happened. :confused:

Keep them coming, and I'll make sure they're fixed for the next update. I don't know when that'll be yet, since you can't update Steam Workshop files at the moment.

Report it to SI if you can;t do it, you should be able to update files through the Editor.

Also top work as always, this constitutes one of the must have files. I love seeing the additional history and especially this far back too! Incredible.

I've spotted another mistake - in one of my example screenshots, no less. Bayern Munich have two entries for the 2013/2014 Champions League. The one where they lost to PSG in the Last 16 should come under Bayer Leverkusen. :(

Excel's autofill feature is both a blessing and a curse, so I'm not surprised a few of these have slipped through. I'll be sure to double-check the European data and correct any other mistakes for the next update.

EDIT: Found ~40 mistakes in ETCH tonight - all now corrected. That's quite a lot, so I might just upload a brand new file over the weekend.

Edited by CFuller

I've fixed several mistakes in the databases and uploaded new versions of these updates. Right now, these new versions are available only on MEGA.

We still have no idea whether SI will fix the bug that stops you updating Steam Workshop files. I'll give it another week or two, and if there's still no news on that, I will upload new files onto the Workshop.

ITCH (v3.3)

ETCH (v1.1)

SATCH (v1.1)

57 minutes ago, Ivs said:

Thank you.

Any chance to see a changelist or know the clubs interested by these changes?

No changelists. The clubs affected are mainly those with similar names. Like I said, autocorrect on Excel is both a huge help and a huge hindrance. :D

To give a few examples, I had some Bayer Leverkusen entries down under Bayern Munich, Sparta Prague and Slavia Prague got mixed up a couple of times, and Kilmarnock had an entry that was supposed to be for the Faroese club KÍ.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads-up. SI are aware of the Steam Workshop update bug, though this sadly hasn't been fixed in the major patch that went out tonight. Because of this, I have decided to upload the latest versions of ITCH, ETCH and SATCH onto the Steam Workshop, and they will go public tomorrow morning.

Edited by CFuller

• CFuller changed the title to [FM21] ITCH, ETCH & SATCH - International, European & South American Team Competition Histories *UPDATED 18 Dec 2020*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
8 minutes ago, Arla2002 said:

I know that FM22 is a few months away bit I am still curious… will you do this for FM22 as well?

I've not decided whether I will buy FM22 yet... but if I do, then yes, I will.