[FM21] Only "Publish" / No "Update on Steam" option when saving a file for the Workshop

I can't update my file after uploading it to Steam workshop, only publish it again. Did it easily last year many times.

I would appreciate any feedback as I can't work that way.

Thanks.

There's no point to do that though as for example I update the Agents pack more than 30 times per year and the subscribers shouldn't be tasked to find the file and subscribe again every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi guys, 

Firstly can I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, it's a busy time of year for us!

We're aware of this issue and actively working on it to get a fix out to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime please take my apologies for the issue/extra workload.

Thanks,

Connor

在 2020/12/8 在 PM7点10分, Connor Winks说:

Hi guys, 

Firstly can I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, it's a busy time of year for us!

We're aware of this issue and actively working on it to get a fix out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Connor

We don't want to hear official jargon

So many days have passed, you are wasting our patience

On 08/12/2020 at 13:10, Connor Winks said:

Hi guys, 

Thanks,

Connor

Thanks for the update Connor.

在 2020/12/8 在 PM7点10分, Connor Winks说:

Hi guys, 

Thanks,

Connor

However, this bug has not been fixed after the huge update

• 3 weeks later...