[FM21] Polish lower leagues - till 4th level

Polish lower leagues for FM2021

changelog

II Liga

- activated

- deducted 3 points from Pogoń Siedlce

- set correct Dates/Break Period 

- set match/squad/substitution rules (was messed up last year, this year is ok)

- set league sorting rules

- set league size change from 19 teams (20/21 season) to normal 18 teams (from 21/22 onwards)

- recreated promotion playoff for teams in 3-6 places)

III Liga

- activated 

- set correct Dates/Break Period

- set match/squad/substitution rules 

- set league sorting rules

- set league size change from 19-22 teams (20/21 season) to normal 18 teams (from 21/22 onwards)

- created league split for 20/21 season only, it's basically a carbon copy of system in other countries so let me know if there's a problem or crash (tested in editor and in game myself, should be fine)

IV Liga

- set as inactive (for regional promotion/relegation)

LINK TO DOWNLOAD 21.1 version

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE ON STEAM AS WELL (21.1 version)

21.4 version (post-winter patch)

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE ON STEAM AS WELL (21.4 version)

• Bigpole changed the title to [FM21] Polish lower leagues - till 4th level
2 hours ago, Pyrrus said:

How the editor is going? Is it possible to create A-class levels at least? 

Honestly, I didn't test that because editor is bugged this year and two - because of covid there is simply too much work because you just have to do the rules for this season and re-do them for next so not worth it this year unfortunately. So to answer your question - it's possible but too much work and no guarantee that it will work 100%.

Forgive my ignorance but there are some inconsistencies with the Third Division. It is split into four groups, each having a different start date. For example Group 1 starts on 9 August and Group 2 on 19 July. Also for Group 1 and 2 the league splits into a Championship and Relegation phase in April, however for Groups 3 and 4 there is no split and the winner is promoted. I just want to check this is correct before I deep dive into a save.

1 hour ago, brookie1402 said:

Forgive my ignorance but there are some inconsistencies with the Third Division. It is split into four groups, each having a different start date. For example Group 1 starts on 9 August and Group 2 on 19 July. Also for Group 1 and 2 the league splits into a Championship and Relegation phase in April, however for Groups 3 and 4 there is no split and the winner is promoted. I just want to check this is correct before I deep dive into a save.

start dates are roughly the same as in real life (don't know why group 2 is 19th july, it should be last week of july/early august), every group have a bit different start date because 4 different voivodeships are organizing the league. 

And about the split on April - welcome to weird rules this year in poland. But don't worry, from 21/22 rules come back to normal.

Thanks for the reply. Think I'm going to really enjoy this using this file. I'm a bit of a nerd for attention to detail and I don't know who deserves the credit for this but the level of detail is brilliant in terms of league and player stats. To say it is the second tier of the inactive leagues it really is excellent that players seem to have appearance histories. Well done if this is your work :thup:

7 hours ago, brookie1402 said:

Thanks for the reply. Think I'm going to really enjoy this using this file. I'm a bit of a nerd for attention to detail and I don't know who deserves the credit for this but the level of detail is brilliant in terms of league and player stats. To say it is the second tier of the inactive leagues it really is excellent that players seem to have appearance histories. Well done if this is your work :thup:

partly my work because I'm responsible for this level (and my team as well), partly the rest of researchers at this level (there are not many of us to be fair).

This year I spent a lot of time creating players at this level so all teams in III Liga Group 4 are with full squads and few youngsters. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, eltarian said:

Hi! And thanks for your work!

Does your file work with weiry's pack?

Best regards,

Nik

should work, I haven't checked but it should work. 

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, iGoldenBen said:

Hi, shouldn't the Ekstraklasa only have 16 teams? There are 18 currently. 

there was a reform to increase the size from 16 to 18 from 21/22 season. 20/21 is 16 teams normally.  

1 minute ago, Bigpole said:

there was a reform to increase the size from 16 to 18 from 21/22 season. 20/21 is 16 teams normally.  

Oh ok thanks fair enough. I was kinda hoping it was going to stay as a 30 game season :( 

34 games isn't too bad though, might be a good idea to get out of the third division first though haha :) 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, prysiu said:

Hi Bigpole,

do you have any plans to revise your base with 21.3 patch?

Dzisiaj w nocy wydam zaktualizowaną wersję (o ile edytor będzie działał normalnie bo czytam że u niektórych weryfikacja w patchu 21.3 nie przechodzi).

6 hours ago, campos08 said:

@Bigpolewiesz moze cos o co chodzi z treningami i czy bedzie naprawione? Chodzi mi o to ze z koncem listopada nastepuje przerwa w treningach a jeszcze w grudniu sa do rozegrania mecze.

ale to tylko w polskiej lidze i w moim pliku ogolnie czy w kazdej rozgrywce i kazdej lidze?

2 hours ago, Bigpole said:

ale to tylko w polskiej lidze i w moim pliku ogolnie czy w kazdej rozgrywce i kazdej lidze?

Teraz mam  w polskiej lidze na Twoim dodatku, ale widzialem ze ludzie zglaszali tez w innych ligach. Na poprzednim patchu to samo dzialo sie w save bez dodatku. Zglosilem jako bug. teraz odpalilem fm i trening dziala nomalnie. Nadszedl 6 grudnia i wiadomosc ze zespol udaje sie na przerwe miedzysezonowa. I znow treningu nie ma. Nie sadze ze to wina dodatku tylko jest problem w grze.

Edited by campos08

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MrSkittles said:

Witaj @Bigpole, napiszę po polsku, będzie mi łatwiej :)

Czy mógłbyś mi wytłumaczyć, jak za pomocą FM 2021 Editor wyłączyć awanse z 3 ligi rezerw mocniejszych klubów? Będę bardzo wdzięczny.

Z góry dziękuję.

Przy tworzeniu zasad krajowych w podstawowych regułach jest możliwość blokady, ale jak przerobisz plik na zaawansowane zasady to chyba nie ma jak do tego wrócić, wiem że można ustawić 'umożliwienie rezerwom awans z niżej ligi' przy edytowaniu zasad I,II lub III ligi.

Szczerze mówiąc, nie potrafię tego namierzyć. A w twoim dodatku jesteś w stanie to wyłączyć? Gram właśnie 2 sezon Pogonią Szczecin i moje rezerwy awansowały do 2 ligi i teraz wywalczyli awans do 1 ligi, a z 2 miejsca Legia II. Trochę kiepsko i chciałem to zmienić.

6 hours ago, MrSkittles said:

Szczerze mówiąc, nie potrafię tego namierzyć. A w twoim dodatku jesteś w stanie to wyłączyć? Gram właśnie 2 sezon Pogonią Szczecin i moje rezerwy awansowały do 2 ligi i teraz wywalczyli awans do 1 ligi, a z 2 miejsca Legia II. Trochę kiepsko i chciałem to zmienić.

Ja to zrobiłem z poziomu podstawowych zasad i teraz nie mam opcji zeby to cofnąć więc pewnie przez tegoroczne zmiany w zasadach jest to domyślne ustawienie.

• 1 month later...
On 12/05/2021 at 23:29, MrSkittles said:

A dałbyś radę zrobić plik dla podstawowej bazy danych?

Ale co tu jest niepodstawowego? Jeśli Ci chodzi o wersję gdzie nie ma zaawansowanych reguł to nie ma szans bo wtedy wszystkie playoffy od 2 ligi w dół plus rozmiar III lig idzie w odstawkę.

Ja nie testowałem pliku ale autora kojarzę więc jeśli ktoś potrzebuje wersję żeby rezerwy nie zapychały I ligi - proszę bardzo. Najwyżej do następnego fm zrobię alternatywną wersję gdzie rezerwy max do III Ligi mogą awansować (chociaż i tak kombinujemy rok w rok jak sprawić żeby nie były zbyt mocne)

• 5 months later...

Cześć wszystkim.

Są szanse aby w tej wersji bazy danych będą polskie ligi okręgowe? Działające na FM21?

Pozdrawiam.

Hi everyone.

Any chances are there will be Polish regional leagues in this version of the database? And will be running on FM21?

Greetings.

3 hours ago, MaykonZ said:

Cześć wszystkim.

Są szanse aby w tej wersji bazy danych będą polskie ligi okręgowe? Działające na FM21?

Pozdrawiam.

Hi everyone.

Any chances are there will be Polish regional leagues in this version of the database? And will be running on FM21?

Greetings.

Covid namieszał w rozgrywkach, sztucznie powiększył ligi przez co w zasadzie od II ligi w dół prawie każde województwo zrobiło większe lub mniejsze zmiany co do grup w ligach regionalnych (czyli od 4 ligi w dół). Nie było wiadomo czy te zmiany są na stałe czy tylko na sezon więc nie robiłem nic niżej bo w zasadzie musiałbym robić 2 wersje rozgrywek (jedną która była w sezonie 20/21 i drugą która byłaby najbardziej prawdopodobna po covidzie).