Advice please on what i should do with these players.

fattyg

Ok so i've just taken over as Höllviken in the bottom Swedish division. Upon looking in my reserve team i was shocked to find there was 32 players in there giving me the grand total of 60 players in my squad (including first team and under 18's).

Having looked through these reserve players it's clear that they're not good enough for my team and so i need to get rid of them so i can free up some wage budget to bring in a few free signings.

My problem is that having put them all on the transfer list and offering them out for free not one offer has come in from another club for them. I either get the message saying they're set to stay after no offers, or i get a list of clubs saying the asking price is too high (which is frankly annoying as i'm offering them out for free!).

So my dilemma is that i need to bring in some players to improve my squad but i can't get rid of these players. So do i release them all for the princely sum of 150k which will put my bank balance practically that much into the red, or does anybody out there have a brighter idea? :)

Mutual termination might save you a few pennies but you don't have many other options really.

lol thanks for moving it, i wasn't really sure where to put it. And never thought of mutual termination lol, that might help lessen the blow slightly, thanks!

Archived