3d match engine in the Beta and now after Release

silvercgn

@SI What you guys have done after release with the 3d match engine?!

I played the Beta over 100 hours with Man United same tatcic, same players and now after Release with no change!

In the Beta I saw lots of improvements the playing and acting of the players was realy nice and more realistic then now after Release. It looked liked they realy act wise with passing, running, defending and attacking.

It realy looked and felt like football. Now after Release it is almost the same like the the FM2020 engine. You patched the match enigine back to the death! But why?! Please change it back. The players acting again like dump idiots and fools in lots of situations!

I am realy dissapointed about because in the Beta it felt like an real 3d match engine upgrade and Next-Gen-Engine! Now its is terrible again! Also, the 3d match improvement was my point of view to buy the FM2021 and now its changed totally to the negativ again.

Thank you

alright but then why is the gameplay different? , same tactic ,same squad,same roles,same coaches,same training but everything in the match is different since i updated? please explain that? suddenly just every player decided that they wanted to play differently at the same moment as i updated the game? hell even short passing and work ball into box is different as in the do long passes time and time again and also shoot from long range in every 3rd highlight or so which was not the case for 2 whole season before the patch!

also it's funny you and SI say there weren't any changes made but still a lot of players are complaining since the update.. it feels like a bad version of fm20 and nothing seems to be working anymore except for the AI , i bet you some guy at SI changed something without letting anyone know and forgot about it, anyways the game is literally unplayable as the defense and goalie don't work at all (at least in my save) I've tried every variation of every defense there is and always the same highlights, they dont work the ball in to box anymore and shoot from everywhere instead of passing like fm20.

Edited by jonb33

5 minutes ago, hormonlubamya said:

i agree too , goal keepers are amazing they fly right corner to left corner , they are  faster than the shoot or they made the goal smaller :D

except a moments when they stay AFK on a knees and watching how ball is going near them :applause:

and the wingers are also running to the middle to shoot from 20-30 yards which i didn't see in 2 whole seasons on beta but now it happens every match, i have hold shape,work ball into box,low tempo,short pass but they do the opposite???

they probably just updated the fm20 engine cause it's almost the same.. year after year the beta is good gameplay and then it turn's to **** as soon as they update?

Edited by jonb33

SI have posted in detail that there were very few changes that were ME related and that they were very minor. As in the second post, if there are issues, please report them with PKMs etc. Otherwise, please use the feedback thread in General Discussion. Thanks.

• HUNT3R locked this topic