Dribbles FM21

Seems to be a low number of dribbles in the game this year, either they're less frequent or being measured differently? Example: ASM averaged 1.66 dribbles per 90 in my first full season in the game, whereas last season in the league he completed 4.93 and currently this season he's on 4.00. The numbers are way way down, seems impossible to have a high volume dribbler in FM21 - anyone know if this is due to a change in the match engine, difference in how they're measured, or something else? Anyone seen a player average above 3 dribbles a game in Fm21? 

As an aside, and I may be missing something obvious, is it possible to view competition player stats for previous seasons? Can only seem to see them for the current season at the moment. 

On 26/11/2020 at 19:36, OleGunnarSolscharl said:

Seems to be a low number of dribbles in the game this year, either they're less frequent or being measured differently? Example: ASM averaged 1.66 dribbles per 90 in my first full season in the game, whereas last season in the league he completed 4.93 and currently this season he's on 4.00. The numbers are way way down, seems impossible to have a high volume dribbler in FM21 - anyone know if this is due to a change in the match engine, difference in how they're measured, or something else? Anyone seen a player average above 3 dribbles a game in Fm21? 

As an aside, and I may be missing something obvious, is it possible to view competition player stats for previous seasons? Can only seem to see them for the current season at the moment. 

Definitely, if you put the game on full detail level all the players there will have extremely low dribbles per game but if it's on "None" detail level then they will have normal average dribbles.

I suspect it's a bug because I've seen multiple times clear dribbles in the ME and the dribble counter doesn't go up.

Edited by Obamayang