Cannot register player until 01/01/2022

Hi,

So I'm currently in preseason after finishing 20/21 and I'm going round trying to sign players. However almost every player I want seems to state that the player cannot be registered for the english premier division until 01/01/2022. I can only assume this is because the game thinks he has played for 3 clubs in the season. the date I'm on at the moment is 02/07/2020 and the transfer window is open 09/06/2021 until 31/08/2021.

I'm currently in limbo as I cannot proceed the game incase there is something I'm missing and don't want to miss out on players.2020-11-27.thumb.png.a8bb904e72eaf2d5541fad28a4b2f499.png

2020-11-27 (1).png

• SI Staff

Could you confirm if your save game was started in the Pre Release Beta or on the full release? 

There was an issue in the PRB that could see this issue occur in the summer 2021 window. A potential fix for this was put in for new games in the full release. 

I see in the other thread that you mention you are getting this issue even when reloading your save. Would like to take a look at your save if possible. Details on how to upload can be found below. 

• SI Staff

Thanks. 

I've taken a look at the save game. It only looks to be affecting Mcneil from what i can see. If I make offers for other players the warning is not there. 

If I choose the 'Reject Offer' button on the Mcneil negotiations and then continue several days the warning is not there when I go to make another offer. 

Does this work for you? 

Cheers,

Ben 

This is affecting me too :( I am really thinking about starting a new save. I got Huddersfield promoted in my first season(in the beta) and desperately wanted to continue, but if issues like this keep popping up. I guess it's not really cheating to use the editor to complete the move, so I will do that for now.

Edit: Does anyone know if there are any other major bugs that will only affect saves started in the beta?

Edited by daboss88

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, daboss88 said:

This is affecting me too :( I am really thinking about starting a new save. I got Huddersfield promoted in my first season(in the beta) and desperately wanted to continue, but if issues like this keep popping up. I guess it's not really cheating to use the editor to complete the move, so I will do that for now.

Edit: Does anyone know if there are any other major bugs that will only affect saves started in the beta?

The issue should only be present in the summer 2021 window. Saving reloading should resolve issue that problem. If it doesn't then upload your save and we will take a look. 

• SI Staff

Hi Reek, 

Could you clarify if you had started the game in the Pre Release Beta or the Full Release? 

If you have started the game in the pre-release beta then this issue should be resolved when saving and reloading. If the issue persists could you confirm if you are actually able to register the players or not. As one user mentioned above this only appeared to be a visual issue for them and the player could be registered. 

If the issue persists after saving and reloading then please upload a save game to our cloud service and we will take a look for you.