[FM21] Canadian Megapatch

24 minutes ago, dino88 said:

I agree with @kandersson

it was the same with me on fm20 but the regens from the ncaa were great when i played with orange county.. would sign players from ucla, stanford etc. 

i appreciate a lot of people have made a number of fantasy usa exapnsions but never understood why people would like them over real expansions including ncaa. personal opinion, not wanting to upset anyone ofc. 

There are several from last year, import one and adjust it. 

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

Had my most enjoyable save in FM20 using this megapatch + Uncle Sam's file. A USA expansion really makes playing in CPL much more interesting and dynamic (transfers, job offers, youth development etc). I had tried using this patch + a USA expansion in FM 21 but for some reason no regen was ever produced in the many USA youth club/academies, which was obviously a big issue. Can anyone recommend a decent USA expansion (i.e. no game breaking bugs) to use with this file?

@mekhaianderson started making one similar to uncle sams, but just disappeared. closed his forum page too out of the blue. strange. 

On 10/02/2021 at 09:48, dino88 said:

oh i see, i can imagine its a lot of work yes. is it possible to extract uncle sams fm20 files and do it for fm21? im not sure how to do it otherwise i would!! 

I'm going to look into see how much work it is... I have his database and see if i can incorrupt it into my database that i have and see how long it takes to create 200 teams and see how he goes the pools and such

Edited by Fmfan00

11 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I'm going to look into see how much work it is... I have his database and see if i can incorrupt it into my database that i have and see how long it takes to create 200 teams and see how he goes the pools and such

MATE i geniunely think you'd be a god in our eyes if you pull this off... i think uncle sams work was amongst the most used. thanks so much!!

• 2 weeks later...

Most editor files can be resaved and imported without many changes. Unless you're trying to make data editor changes for realism, that's when things get complicated and ultimately not worth it. But if you just want the structure...if you have last year's file, updating it should be relatively simple, save and then test it. 

8 hours ago, omnivore said:

Most editor files can be resaved and imported without many changes. Unless you're trying to make data editor changes for realism, that's when things get complicated and ultimately not worth it. But if you just want the structure...if you have last year's file, updating it should be relatively simple, save and then test it. 

can you help do the NCAA from uncle sam? i don't know how to 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...