In game editor not there

9 hours ago, Joshuamurphy71 said:

I have purchased the in game editor this evening. When I have continued my game, the pencil is not there. I have restarted FM and Steam and it’s still not there. I have also checked the game status and it says it’s okay to use for this particular save

I'm also having issues with the in game editor. The pencil is there but the editor just doesnt work at all. The option to edit club details is blacked out and I cant move players to other clubs because the editor cant find any. Can I reinstall the editor without having to pay for it again?

44 minutes ago, trekman said:

I'm also having issues with the in game editor. The pencil is there but the editor just doesnt work at all. The option to edit club details is blacked out and I cant move players to other clubs because the editor cant find any. Can I reinstall the editor without having to pay for it again?

There r ultra many bugs w in ans pre game editor.. Many ppl tried so many things and nothing is working till they release fix... 

1 hour ago, trekman said:

My issue is the pencil isn’t there at all. The game status says that the in game editor is allowed but it isn’t there at all

18 hours ago, jessejesster said:

Also having this issue. I think they want you to verify the integrity of your files under the properties tab. It may be a way to reduce the amount of edits people add to fix things around ...

I’ve done this already and still not working. I bought the in game editor while already in a save of 4/5 years so not sure whether that will be the issue. However I have started a new save and made sure the editor can be used and it still doesn’t show.

1 hour ago, Joshuamurphy71 said:

To anyone who’s struggling to get an answer I have worked it out. Hopefully it works for yourselves.

in the preferences, under interface, it has a tick box saying ‘show in game editor in the menu bar’. This is untickedunless you tick it. Hope this helps.

U r lucky to have that as a problem 😂

Has anyone got this to work offline.

My works online, but not offline. 

Offline the pencil icon is there but greyed-out.

(When I bought it Steam indicated it was non-refudable, so not sure how to get reimbursed.  In the UK at least, if this was a physical product, it would not be of merchantable quality - in my view.).

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, bringbacklilnux said:

Has anyone got this to work offline.

My works online, but not offline. 

Offline the pencil icon is there but greyed-out.

(When I bought it Steam indicated it was non-refudable, so not sure how to get reimbursed.  In the UK at least, if this was a physical product, it would not be of merchantable quality - in my view.).

I think its not working offline at all... Its either pencil greyed or no penc at all... Only few ppl managed to "fix" it, but its online and it was unchecked box in settings.. 

1 hour ago, Dorochai said:

I think its not working offline at all... Its either pencil greyed or no penc at all... Only few ppl managed to "fix" it, but its online and it was unchecked box in settings.. 

Thanks, I will hope for a fix soon (TM). 

Which seems to be the theme of this year's FM. 

That and the improved match engine.

(Not checked whether SI have acknowledged the problem or not.).

• SI Staff

Hi all, to clarify there are several different issues at play here.

The issues regarding the IGE not being usable offline, purchases in Steam not being validated in game correctly, and sometimes being ticked as unusable in preferences by default are known and under review.

I am having the same issue. Purchased the editor from Steam, no sign of it in the game, just asks me to buy again. Surely if you know a product isn't working you should remove it from sale until its fixed? I wish I had read this forum before buying!

On 01/12/2020 at 17:55, Freddie Sands said:

Hi all, to clarify there are several different issues at play here.

The issues regarding the IGE not being usable offline, purchases in Steam not being validated in game correctly, and sometimes being ticked as unusable in preferences by default are known and under review.

Is there any ETA on IGE fix? It has been  mlre than 10 days... We paid full price (some ppl paid it twice) for not fully working game.. Its not like u would let ppl play and pay later if its ok. Not fair at all...