Player nicknames

Korso

I'm unsure why this has changed, but in previous versions, when you went to give a player a "Nickname" the players name remained in the text box allowing you to make changes.

But now, when you go to give a player a nickname, its a blank text box and the background is blurry, so you can't even view the players name.

I know it's very minor, but its a small quality of life fix that should never have changed.

• 3 weeks later...

I second this and would appreciate  if setting nicknames would revert to fm20 style with full name remaining in the bracket instead of blank space. it' was very useful to just add asterisk to top youth prospects name in your team and I always took cca 15 minutes to add asterisks  to cca 100 top world newgens too in player search every couple years game time , so I'd know who new top players were. Or when you across top players in the opposition team you just simply set the nick that way.

I noticed it hasn't been reverted back in 2.0 update. Is it still in the works , is the plan to bring it back as it was?

@Lekan Odushola

Edited by The Threadstarter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...