How Do I See the Dugout At Will?

• 2 weeks later...

Is literally no one else having this issue? Not sure why the threads asking this arent getting more traction. If I watch on Full Match I never see the dugout and this can never see assistant advice.

Also the touchline tablet becames about 50% transparent  (I'm not talking about minimising the tablet) for the majority of the match so I can barely see it.

Simple answer is, you can't.
Unless there's some modders who have found a way around it, or there is a way that i don't know about.

I have the same problem watching on Comprehensive Highlights. Especially if there are a lot of highlights.
It is virtually useless for people watching on Full Match or Comprehensive. At least, that's my experience with it.

2 hours ago, roykela said:

Simple answer is, you can't.
Unless there's some modders who have found a way around it, or there is a way that i don't know about.

I have the same problem watching on Comprehensive Highlights. Especially if there are a lot of highlights.
It is virtually useless for people watching on Full Match or Comprehensive. At least, that's my experience with it.

At least you get the fancy graphics package at the start of every game.......