• SI Staff

Hi @DanWright14

Could you confirm if this save game was started in the Pre Release Beta or Full Release. 

There was an issue in the PRB which saw some players transfers get stuck on the 'Confirmation' stage of the transfer. A fix was included for the full release which should have stopped this scenario from occurring. 

Cheers,

Ben 

16 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi @DanWright14

Could you confirm if this save game was started in the Pre Release Beta or Full Release. 

There was an issue in the PRB which saw some players transfers get stuck on the 'Confirmation' stage of the transfer. A fix was included for the full release which should have stopped this scenario from occurring. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hi Ben,

I started the save in the Beta but these transfers were arranged post full release, do I have to delete this save?

Thanks,

Dan

• SI Staff

Hi Dan, 

Ive not seen a new example of this since the full release was rolled out which contained a fix to stop this type of scenario from occurring. 

Do you happen to have a save game from just before you accepted the offers for the players. If so would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service and we will take a look as to why this could be happening. 

Cheers,

Ben 

11 minutes ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi Dan, 

Ive not seen a new example of this since the full release was rolled out which contained a fix to stop this type of scenario from occurring. 

Do you happen to have a save game from just before you accepted the offers for the players. If so would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service and we will take a look as to why this could be happening. 

Cheers,

Ben 

Hi @Ben Kenney,

Unfortunately not, I only have the one save file. Is there anything I can do with it?

Thanks,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having exactly the same issue when trying to buy multiple players. I have the message to say the player is set to join, but no buttons to confirm. Have been waiting most of January window for these transfers. I also started the game in pre-release.

Since last night's post, i've started a new career and i'm already seeing the same problems a few months in. Seriously losing faith in this game. It's the first FM i've brought in a few years in hope it was improved. I regret that decision.

• SI Staff
On 11/12/2020 at 21:44, JamesP said:

I'm having exactly the same issue when trying to buy multiple players. I have the message to say the player is set to join, but no buttons to confirm. Have been waiting most of January window for these transfers. I also started the game in pre-release.

This sounds a different issue as the previously reported issue was to do with selling players. This was also the issue that was reported in the Pre Release Beta which we added a fix for for the full release. 

If you have a save game from just before the news item is generated where you do not have the option to confirm the transfers then could you please upload your save game to our cloud service. 

On the off chance you are using a custom skin could you revert to one of the default skins and let me know if the issue persists. 

Thanks Ben, I've uploaded "James Powell - Wolves Season 2 (v03) transfer error.fm" to the cloud. 

This save was from just before my post so should be before i've seen it fail. I haven't been using any custom skins.