Training tactic advice/comments

n the last I play a cautios 4 2 2 1 1 tactic high def line and high pressure Tactical training is my normal  tactic for all matches  + defensive tactic used to deffending a lead i the last 10 min + time wasting tactic . How do you use the 3 tactical slots?

I use this training set up for a normal week one match

mo                        tu                     we                          th                               fr                                        match day                sun

quickness             endurance     match tactic        def from front          trans press                                                         recovery

transition pres    attacking        match practise     def engaged            match preview                                                   match review

with a week with 2 matches i drop the quicknes, endurance and match practice  .

Do you use the physical training quiknes and endurance during season? 

I would like to add some set piece training to some of the days, is 3 training sessions to much during the season a good idea?

Which coaches are assigned to match preview and review   and those sessions any use?

I play Crewe in Premier League we play in Champions league as well

Edited by Lyngby

6 hours ago, Lyngby said:

n the last I play a cautios 4 2 2 1 1 tactic high def line and high pressure Tactical training is my normal  tactic for all matches  + defensive tactic used to deffending a lead i the last 10 min + time wasting tactic . How do you use the 3 tactical slots?

I use this training set up for a normal week one match

mo                        tu                     we                          th                               fr                                        match day                sun

quickness             endurance     match tactic        def from front          trans press                                                         recovery

transition pres    attacking        match practise     def engaged            match preview                                                   match review

with a week with 2 matches i drop the quicknes, endurance and match practice  .

Do you use the physical training quiknes and endurance during season? 

I would like to add some set piece training to some of the days, is 3 training sessions to much during the season a good idea?

Which coaches are assigned to match preview and review   and those sessions any use?

I play Crewe in Premier League we play in Champions league as well

I personally use Physical and other fitness based sessions throughout the season. My weekly schedules generally have at least one Physical session to maintain their current physical level during the season as I want my players to have good Acceleration, Balance and Stamina for my tactics to work.In addition to this, if I just have one match in a week then I also integrate an Endurance or Quickness session in my schedules. It s all about your club DNA based on your tactical style.