Vujevic 3 at back tactics(Burnley,Everton,Stoke,Granada and other clubs won titles in first season).

Every year I am creating 3 man at back tactics and I do You Tube carriers where I am wining instant titles with shity teams.

In my saves I use 4 different tactics and I often mix them during the games.

my tactics are demanding and they require proper way of playing Fm.

Example you need to watch and  observe your games and use extended higlights dont use instant results like total amaters.

I am very critical person regarding Fm players so If you dont like my playstyle just ignore me!

Feedback from other players who using this tactic is great.

I saw a lot of screenshots of teams like Leeds Sheffield Hertha wining instant tiles with this approach.

My set of  tactics!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7g5ar8ksjip9kto/Home-Attaccante-3-4-3-by_Vujevic.fmf/file for home matches against teams where you expect to win! 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/knijn32ykp2e420/Attaccante-3-5-2-_Underdog-by_Vujevic.fmf/file for home and away against stronger teams! 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kp6uy5kp0sm5fts/Attaccante-3-4-3-_AWAY-by_Vujevic.fmf/file for away games against teams where you expect to win! 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ikuw4w6wu96itxm/CLOSING_DOWN.fmf/file for closing down games in last 7-8 min! 

Assistant manager doing OI but he needs do have some tactical knowledge at least 13,if he no have that value dont use OI.

Trainings are done by assistant manager.

Corners are taken by central midfielders ,rest is default.

I suggest you use all 4 tactics in combination for maximum effect.

20201129131840_1.jpg

20201130140029_1.jpg

20201130140740_1.jpg

20201130140832_1.jpg

20201130140838_1.jpg

20201130140844_1.jpg

20201130140905_1.jpg

20201130140916_1.jpg

20201130141424_1.jpg

20201130141439_1.jpg

20201130141503_1.jpg

20201130141511_1.jpg

20201130141533_1.jpg

I won triple using vujevic's systems with hertha berlin third season.

CL+ DFB-Pokal + League.

Actually I won 3 back to back bundesligas including first season.

Sadly I only managed quarter finals the second season in the CL (knocked out by man utd) but that season I won double cup+league.

total of 6 big throphees won 

3 Bundesligas 🏆🏆🏆

2 DFB Pokal 🏆🏆

1 Champions league.🏆

Edited by magicnut

@Meraklija Vujevic I like the look of these, thanks for posting!

Out of interest, when it comes to being the underdog or expecting to win.  Is that your personal estimation or the games (i.e. match odds)?

Often I find they are differences in what I think should be the outcome and what the game / match odds do.

9 hours ago, Braumiller said:

@Meraklija Vujevic I like the look of these, thanks for posting!

Out of interest, when it comes to being the underdog or expecting to win.  Is that your personal estimation or the games (i.e. match odds)?

Often I find they are differences in what I think should be the outcome and what the game / match odds do.

Depends of your team and  quality of your midfield players.

If you are not sure use 3-5-2 in every away game,

and 3-4-3 only against mid and low table teams at home!

please watch some of my you tube carriers all explained there!

my next club will be Benevento hopping to win title instantly with them.

Also I started to do Wycombe on twich what is one of most challenging teams in the game.

Good work, sir Vujevic, old God of FM tactics! As a fellow FM maniac playing this game for 20+ years it's good to see you're still up and strong as I've been seeing tactics bearing your name all these years when I searched the Internet for some inspiration.

I tweaked your tactics for my Lecce save, mixed it a bit with Lisa's ideas (another FM God) and my own and doing decent now after a rough patch in the 3rd season (AI cracked my 4-4-2 and had 12 games without a win).

Really looking forward to see you do Serie A with Benevento. And also I want to see you do a 'win 2 titles in a row' challenge, as we all know the 1st season is the easiest. I'd be interested to see how you manage the situation when AI cracks your tactic or when you get a serious morale crisis.

Also, are you banned from Twitch? the link from your youtube that leads to twitch leads to a non-existent page.

13 hours ago, Casual Javelin said:

Good work, sir Vujevic, old God of FM tactics! As a fellow FM maniac playing this game for 20+ years it's good to see you're still up and strong as I've been seeing tactics bearing your name all these years when I searched the Internet for some inspiration.

I tweaked your tactics for my Lecce save, mixed it a bit with Lisa's ideas (another FM God) and my own and doing decent now after a rough patch in the 3rd season (AI cracked my 4-4-2 and had 12 games without a win).

Really looking forward to see you do Serie A with Benevento. And also I want to see you do a 'win 2 titles in a row' challenge, as we all know the 1st season is the easiest. I'd be interested to see how you manage the situation when AI cracks your tactic or when you get a serious morale crisis.

Also, are you banned from Twitch? the link from your youtube that leads to twitch leads to a non-existent page.

My old twich acount was hacked few years ago.

New one is zlatkovujevic 12

I do daily live streams with shity teams.

you can find from last year plenty cariers where i do 3 year projects with teams and i win titles and cl instantly.

Milwal,qpr,swansea all won championship then premiership then Cl.

Edited by Experienced Defender
reference to another fansite removed