Ghost goal. Goal scored but i get goalkick right after.

Novafluff

Just encountered this bug. so looking at the picture Abraham got subbed in instantly after Ibrahimovic goal for replacing Ibra. Gets a nice through ball and far onside scores 1-2 in the 76th match minute. Right after i get a goalkick instead of a kickoff and the goal is gone. No VAR no whistle no anything. Just noticed it when Havertz scored in the 91st and it said 1-2. Got no clue what happend to Abrahams goal, nothing mentions it at all
image.thumb.png.e1b80ab10ce01a2948dbfce301379efa.png

Başakşehir v Chelsea.pkm

I just had the same thing happen to me. Just got knocked out of the Serbian cup semi-final by a goal that shows up as my goalkeeper clearing for a throw-in if i click on the hyperlink in the match report after the game. But if i go into the match itself an click on the minute marker in the notable events tab, then it shows nothing. the other two goals scored in the match play fine. 

I cant even describe how infuriating this is! :(

Partizan v Crvena zvezda ghost goal.pkm

Hello @Jack Joyce, thank you for looking into the issue.

This is when subs happened:

image.png.1fda356262c2150e19eb75c3eb940661.png

I really do not remember what I did with the tactic. But what I can say is, I did not change the formation. I normally play positive, probably set that to Attacking or very Attacking.

Also, I watch the games "full" on 2d. If that affect anything.

Before the goal not counted on 94:45 I scored a penalty goal which was counted.

If you need opposite team subs, I can send those as well.

Edited by SaHaf34

@Jack Joyce One interesting thing I am seeing when I checked the match analyze tool. Actually Pietro Pellegri scored 2 more goals, one on 94:45 and one on 96th minute according to match analyze tool. But both of them not counted towards my score. I have never seen this 3rd goal while watching the game. Game was ended for me after that second goal of the game which was not counted. 

Second goal of the game, not counted:

image.png.d61c3ba10a91cbd49eb8043fca5e10da.png

Third goal of the game not counted:

image.png.3c90bfb929f5c979a7e5807e857ee694.png

Edited by SaHaf34

• SI Staff

Thanks @SaHaf34

@Dai, @Novafluff, @englishfool Can you please let us know:

1. What highlight mode were you playing in?
  2. When and how did you make your subs? e.g. which button did you use.
  3. Did you get a confirmation box to confirm subs after a goal?
  4. What score did you see, and what score displays after the match finished?

4 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Thanks @SaHaf34

@Dai, @Novafluff, @englishfool Can you please let us know:

1. What highlight mode were you playing in? Key highlights only
  2. When and how did you make your subs? e.g. which button did you use. I can't remember exactly, but think I made some tactical changes / subs using the bar at the bottom while the highlight was running
  3. Did you get a confirmation box to confirm subs after a goal? Again, sorry don't recall as it caught me off guard thinking I'd missed something when the score didn't change
  4. What score did you see, and what score displays after the match finished? Score was 1-1 at the time, I scored, the players celebrate in the corner, then it just cuts to their GK in possession of the ball near the corner. Goal is showed on the xG graph, and in analysis i.e. that the player (Kashket) has a goal, but the game finished 1-1

Thanks Jack, see above in bold

1. Extended Highlights

2. I did the sub just as the highlight of my last counted goal was going. Zlatan scored it and the ngot subbed for abraham. went into tactics and made the change
3. Dont remember if i got the confirmation button but i think so.

4. Same as englishfool