[FM21] Canadian Fantasy Database [PRO/REG]

Hey All... Working on a Canadian Database... With all of the editors out there, this database is a bit different then all.. Before I go into details on the database. Myself and JimmyBronx have made this file from scratch. The following is how the Two Database will beak down.

Canadian Premier League

Consist of 12 Teams (8 CPL, 3 MLS Teams and 1 Random Canadian Team)

Season runs from March to August

12 teams play each team 4 times (44 games)

Top 2 teams play for the Championship

12th team get Relegated 

11th team plays in the relegation playoff (Team from Division 2)

Canadian Elite League

Consist of 12 Teams

Season runs from March to November

44 Games

Top team gets Promoted to CPL

2nd and 3rd team playoff (Winner plays the 11th place from CPL with the winner staying in CPL, loser gets relegated to CEL)

12th place team gets relegated to Canadian National League

11th Place team plays in the Relegation Playoffs (plays playoff team from CNL)

Canadian National League

This League consist of 20 teams 38 teams plays each team twice

Top team promoted to CEL

2nd and 3rd playoff to see who plays 11th place from CEL

17th to 20th place teams get relegated to Canadian Provincial League (Provincial Teams consist of PLSQ, League1 Ontario, AMSL and PCSL)

Each League Above will come with a U21 Reserve League to develop their youth intake.

Provincial Leagues

1st Team each league gets promoted to Canadian National League

Bottom 2 teams get relegated to Canadian Provincial League 2

PCSL - 11 teams 20 games twice each

AMSL - 15 teams 28 games each team twice

PLSQ 15 teams 28 games each team twice

League1 Ontario 20 teams 38 games each team twice

Canadian Provincial League 2

Ontario Soccer League (18 teams 34 games play each 2 times)

League1 du Quebec (17 teams 32 games each team 2 times)

Prairies Soccer Championship (12 teams 22 games each team twice)

League1 Pacific (11 teams 20 games twice)

1st team in each team gets Promoted

2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th play in a Promotion playoffs

All Teams from Above Leagues will Compete in the Canadian Championship

U-Sports Leagues

Each U-Sports League will be in the database.

Atlantic University Sport (PEI, NB, New Foundland Area) - 10 Teams 36 games play each other 4 times. March to October

CWU Pacific (British Columbia Universities) - 7 Teams x 6 Games Each = 36 games March to October

CWU Praire (Alberta/SK) - 6 Teams x 7 games each) = 35 games March to November

OUA West (Ontario West) - 9 teams x 5 games each = 40 games March to October

OUA East (Ontario East) - 9 teams x 5 games each = 40 games March to October

RESQ (Quebec University) - 7 teams x 6 games each = 36 games March to October

U-Sports Championship - Qualifying round (32 Teams) then 2 rounds before u reach Quarters, Semis and Finals (Runs January 6th to January 21st)

USA

MLS 24 teams 46 games

USL East Conference 17 teams 32 games

USL West 18 teams 34 games

USSL Division 1 (11 teams 20 games)

It also has USSL D2 as well

MLS Academy League - 26 Teams x 2 Games vs each team. Each team plays 50 games

MLS Academy Cup - Involves all 26 Teams some teams join in the 1st round and some join 2nd round. It has 1st round and 2nd round before you hit the Quarter, Semis and Finals. Cup runs during the Month of January

Download Link

https://mega.nz/file/81xQyZSR#Qnz0GBYyUTepsad9VPy_uDai6sY2Wt8TUGjnYG-QMYs

Verison 3.0

- Add U-Sports League & Cup

- Added U21 teams to CPL, CEL & CNL

- Logo Pack in link includes U-Sports Teams

Version 4.1

Includes all logos packs along with both databases

Edited by Fmfan00
Idea change

To Do List

- CSL Awards

- Double check all CSL Teams

- Finish editing CIS Leagues (Yes they will be Individual Leagues played.)

- create CIS Awards x 5 (all 5 Leagues) x 6/7 awards

- double check CSL rules match CPL rules

- Fix CSL Wage Budget

My Goal is to finish the database for Wednesday night. If anyone is willing to Help with kits and logos let me know

Edited by Fmfan00

• Fmfan00 changed the title to [FM21] Canadian Fantasy Database [PRO/REG]

Verison 1.0 - CSL is all set as far as game. Note: From what I can see you have to start in August 2020 (i believe it's August 6th in Canada not sure the actual # just that it is in August sometime), if you want to use this database otherwise the game will crash, not sure what is causing it. The file has not been auto simmed for testing yet. I am currently working on that right now..

Verison 2.0 will be out once I have the CIS completed.

Remember the Pro/REL is not setup for Season 2020 because the CSL model was based off of Alberta Major Soccer, the 2020 season was cancelled so CSL does not start up until 2021 which is when the Pro/Rel kicks in...

If you come across any errors or anything needs to be fixed, please let me know.. I know of the CSL currently not using the CPL rules which I have put in, I am still trying to figure out why they are not using them but other then that is the only known issue that I have found.

Enjoy

Canada ProRel1.0.fmf

Edited by Fmfan00

To Do List

- CSL Awards

- Double check all CSL Teams

- Finish editing CIS Leagues (Yes they will be Individual Leagues played.)

- create CIS Awards x 5 (all 5 Leagues) x 6/7 awards

- double check CSL rules match CPL rules

- Fix CSL Wage Budget

Edited by Fmfan00

USports is being put on hold for now... If you start on August 6th or what ever the date is, it skips season 2021 for the season and goes 2020 Island games skips 2021 and goes to 2022 or if u start in June the game crashes for some reason at the end of June.. so I mean if some people don't care about the 2021 season skip i can release the file or if people want to wait i can see where i went wrong..

Edit: The database file will work if you start from the July date but not the June Canada date... If you start in July 2020, that gives you 8 months to sign a full squad before the regular season begins in April 2021

Edited by Fmfan00

I believe I have found out what was causing the game to crash in June... So I will be uploading it within the next 30-45 mins or so just having FM21 run a test sim to see if anything else comes up... This will be CPL/ CSL League 1, Alberta Major Soccer League, the Quebec League as well as the 6 USports Leagues

Good News/Bad News is... The file works fine but the FM21 feature of adding players to playable leagues does not add players to the leagues for some reason and then come youth intake in August it only gives teams either 0-5 youth intake players which you can't register because the register date has passed... so players won't be able to play in USports unless a) you sign your own players to amateur contracts between ages of 18-22.. b) you wait a few years into the database so that players are generated. This may change once leagues are active after a certain period.

The 2.0 Version is listed at the bottom of the opening post listed Canada Pro/Rel University... If anyone finds any errors please let me know

Update: You can now start on June 1st or 6th whatever the date was... I was able to fix the concern that was casing the game to crash

I forgot to add the awards... So I will update it with a 2.1 when the awards for USports are added

Edited by Fmfan00

Update: Version 2.1

Includes all 6 Divisions of U-Sports Awards with Each League having:

- Golden Boot

- Golden Glove

- Defender of the Year

- Rookie of the Year

- Coach of the Year (If your in Europe using the file it would be Manager)

- Best XI

In the Zip File, will be logos as well as the .fmf file... still trying to get someone to help with the kits... 

Early Present

- (Attached is the fmf database file as well as Logos for the U-Sports University clubs.. However I do not take create for the logos, I have completely forgotten who gave them to me years ago, however I will give credit as soon as I can remember who gave them to me.

Note: I have been told that the Youth Intake or the player added to the file is based on how many players retirement from the database. So it may take a little bit to get more players. So I would try to sign Academy players if you do decide to play as a U-Sport team. I have bumped the Rep for U-Sports teams up to 25 as well as the Youth Intake Day is in August as well.

Keep in mind i know there is no logos for CSL yet I am trying to find someone to help with logos for that league.

Update: As far as the players available on the teams when you add playable players to playable leagues when you begin you won't have many players or any if at all... But over time as your play you will get more youth intake players. So you may have to go to USA academy's and sing players 18-22 or go to like TFC Impact or Vancouver  Academy or Manitoba or something and sign players for your U-Sports team.

Canada ProRel Verison 2.0.zip

Edited by Fmfan00

So myself and JimmyBrox are currently working on a new pro/reg file together...

The File will consist of 3 CPL Divisions (Including Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto FC). The leagues will include Promotion and Relegation and also the 2nd team will get promotion playoff with the second worst team above... so CSL2 2nd team will play the CPL second bottom team. CPL will consist of 12, Division 2 will have 12 teams and then division 3 will have 20 teams. Also the top 2 leagues for CPL and CPL 2 will have 44 games each while CPL3 will have 38.

League1 Ontario will have 20 teams and will consist of 38 games, Quebec league will have 17 teams and will play 32 games, Alberta will play 22

Also added into the database will be the Maritimes league, Northern Territories league also the Parities league as well. It will also have the Pacific Coast League and the Ontario Second League as well.

The Canadian Championship will consist of 5 rounds and then quarter finals, semis and finals.. The winner still goes to Champions League..

It will also consist of USports as well..

JimmyBrox is working on his part of the file and when he is done with his half ill be able to work on my half and then i'll be able to give you a ETA on the file once ive started my half... 

17 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Do you use real teams only (Hope so) or do you create fantasy teams (Hope not)?

80-85% of them are real teams... CPL 8 teams plus 3 Canadian teams... The other leagues are all teams mostly made up teams from the database... some teams are potential CPL cities..... some were created teams but mostly teams within the database... all teams will have logos and kits

Here is the update on the database

We have changed a few things on the database... 

Canadian Premier League

12th team get Relegated 

Canadian Elite League

Consist of 12 Teams

44 Games

2nd and 3rd team playoff (Winner plays the 11th place from CPL with the winner staying in CPL, loser gets relegated to CEL)

Canadian National League

Top team promoted to CEL

17th to 20th place teams get relegated to Canadian Provincial League (Provincial Teams consist of PLSQ, League1 Ontario, AMSL and PCSL)

Provincial Leagues

This database will also consist of USports Leagues as well. As far as Academy Leagues go we are still looking into this for Canadian Side and American side

USA

MLS 24 teams 46 games

USL West 18 teams 34 gaems

Once we have information and an update we will let u know

Edited by Fmfan00

Haha didn't even realize there's been chat going on here for a couple of weeks, sorry for the delays everyone, I've been buried in editing this DB and  I've been messing around trying to get the regional promotion and relegation to work consistently and re-organizing the leagues to work properly with Fmfan00 for a while now. We've nailed it down as you see in the comment above. ^ 

I'm noticing some of the lower leagues don't have enough games so I'm going to adjust the rounds and I've added a reserve division system that I'm trying out also. We have some logos that I'm adding to the Canadian Megapack, we've got a lot of teams but some of the fictional teams need logos.  Don't really have custom kits yet either but I think we can add to this once we release the full DB that everyone can try playing.  

Also to comment on the fictional teams, basically I've gone looking all around Canada and included every significant senior men's team I can find in the country. If you can't find a specific team you want in here, just message us and we can add it in. I've also created some fictional teams to represent towns or cities I believe should be included in the system. But those are mostly in the lower divisions, other than I believe FC Regina included in the CPL and Nordiques CF (Quebec City) which will be in the second division. I just felt those two big cities needed to be represented that way in this fantasy world. Because it truly is a fantasy DB (We've got a team in Nunavut!).  With these fantasy teams, there is plenty of opportunity for custom badges and kits we can add to the graphics pack.

Any suggestions let us know!

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 17:48, Fmfan00 said:

Here is the update on the database

We have changed a few things on the database... 

Canadian Premier League

12th team get Relegated 

Canadian Elite League

Consist of 12 Teams

44 Games

Canadian National League

Top team promoted to CEL

Provincial Leagues

This database will also consist of USports Leagues as well. As far as Academy Leagues go we are still looking into this for Canadian Side and American side

USA

MLS 24 teams 46 games

USL West 18 teams 34 gaems

Once we have information and an update we will let u know

Added:

USA:

MLS Academy League with Awards

Canada:

U-Sports (all 6 Leagues)

U-Sports Championship Cup (All clubs in a Single Elimination Cup)

Update: We just have to finish doing Team Colors, Fix something in the USA file... hope to have the file logos pack done for this weekend...

Update Changes:

We are in the final testing of the database... We should be posting it within the next hour or so...

The following are the updates

U-Sports are anywhere from 36-44 games long... They play each other about 5-6 times... Also U-Sports is for Age 17-22

1 Minor Flaw is that for U-Sports Championship in Year 1 happens Before the save begins... We have gone head and tried to change this but for some reason wont work... so you will miss out in the U-Sports Championship in Season 1

The CPL, CEL and CNL all have U20 teams. They play each other and play about 38-44 games...

Jimmy is working on the rest of the logos, and im just doing one last testing sim to see if there is anything that needs to be fixed before we upload the finished product

Edited by Fmfan00

pending any corrections needing to be done after the test sim we will be adding the Databases tomorrow as well as the megapack for the logos as well

Edit: Yes The database will work with other mods from SI forum and all other sites

Edited by Fmfan00

5 hours ago, shawn_strat said:

Does the CONCACAF Champions league work normally?  How do the 2 Canadian teams qualify?  1 from the Canadian Championship, and the other?

Thanks!

JimmyBronox who is working on the Canadian file said this when i asked him "it's unmodified as far as qualification goes, just the names are changed".. As you can see in the two screenshots below

image.thumb.png.1d97ebf1aca330daa6e9d679d6072952.png

image.png

IN the opening Thread... It includes the Link for those who want to download the file and U-Sports logos... I will be updating it later with the rest of the logo pack once it's done.. If there is any errors please let us know by posting in this thread and we will fix them..

Note: If you want to play as a U-Sports School u will have to Auto Sim until 2021 due to not having enough players season 1 even with Add players to playable leagues on because it has to create so many players for all other Canadian leagues.

On 03/01/2021 at 15:23, Fmfan00 said:

IN the opening Thread... It includes the Link for those who want to download the file and U-Sports logos... I will be updating it later with the rest of the logo pack once it's done.. If there is any errors please let us know by posting in this thread and we will fix them..

Royal Military College of Canada has a new logo. The one you have used is the old one.

RMC Paladins CMR (@RMCPaladins) | Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

We have added U18 and U21 for the top 3 leagues CPL, CEL and CNL... For those people who are like me that like to use majesticeternity's youth tournaments it has U18 tournaments. So the top 3 leagues have U18 leagues and U21 everyone else has U18 and U21 but you will have to schedule friendlies.. just to keep it fun and interesting. Also jimmy also changed the Impact for the CPL as well.

913058191_CanadianFantasyPyramid.fmf

Edited by Fmfan00

• 4 weeks later...

@dino88just working on a spreadsheet for all of the leagues just have 51 more teams to add to the spread sheet. my NCAA will be different. Because I do not know how to play non conference teams, It will be league play only within that league and then ill prob try to create a FA Trophy type tournament which will feature all NCAA teams type thing and see how that works. So ill have to juggle things around but ill try to make it work

17 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

@dino88just working on a spreadsheet for all of the leagues just have 51 more teams to add to the spread sheet. my NCAA will be different. Because I do not know how to play non conference teams, It will be league play only within that league and then ill prob try to create a FA Trophy type tournament which will feature all NCAA teams type thing and see how that works. So ill have to juggle things around but ill try to make it work

amazing, looking forward to it!! thank you.

If anyone from the US that likes NCAA sports please check Sheet 2 to see if there is any Division 1 teams I am missing.. Also the leagues that only have 1 Team I may be moving those teams into other leagues that have few teams in them. if no changes need to be made ill start working on this tomorrow morning but i want to give time to make any changes needed to sheet 2 of the excel sheet

FM21 NCAA.xlsx

7 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

If anyone from the US that likes NCAA sports please check Sheet 2 to see if there is any Division 1 teams I am missing.. Also the leagues that only have 1 Team I may be moving those teams into other leagues that have few teams in them. if no changes need to be made ill start working on this tomorrow morning but i want to give time to make any changes needed to sheet 2 of the excel sheet

FM21 NCAA.xlsx 13.57 kB · 0 downloads

seems fine from my end, thanks!!

cant you split into two different files? also can you make the ncaa as a separate file to the pro/rel concept you have created in case we want to use real structures for the mls?

apologies, geniunely just asking, dont want to come out as rude and appreciate your work!

• 2 weeks later...