[FM21] Canadian Fantasy Database [PRO/REG]

On 12/02/2021 at 15:57, Fmfan00 said:

If anyone from the US that likes NCAA sports please check Sheet 2 to see if there is any Division 1 teams I am missing.. Also the leagues that only have 1 Team I may be moving those teams into other leagues that have few teams in them. if no changes need to be made ill start working on this tomorrow morning but i want to give time to make any changes needed to sheet 2 of the excel sheet

FM21 NCAA.xlsx 13.57 kB · 5 downloads

hi, will you be doing the ncaa after all? thank you.

Hey, I don't suppose you have a version of this that simply adds the USports teams, NCAA teams and the regional Canadian divisions, without all the other changes, and without pro/rel? I want to add as much depth as possible in the US and Canada, but don't want to add the fictional leagues and don't want to add pro/rel. Great work on this, by the way. Looks like you put in an incredible amount of effort.

11 hours ago, jimmybronx said:

We do not, but I may dive into that. Also just noticed they've announced a D2 Canadian division starting in 2022

I double @AgentEves request. we would appreciate an ncaa/canada usports file if possible! been looking for one for ages!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/03/2021 at 20:57, AgentEves said:

Hey, I don't suppose you have a version of this that simply adds the USports teams, NCAA teams and the regional Canadian divisions, without all the other changes, and without pro/rel? I want to add as much depth as possible in the US and Canada, but don't want to add the fictional leagues and don't want to add pro/rel. Great work on this, by the way. Looks like you put in an incredible amount of effort.

^the post Johnny just did should have the non changes for the Canadian side with no pro/rel and same with US. just working on getting the logos fixed.. and currently working with someone to get the kits made.. The one with U-Sports in the name is the non pro/rel one

Edited by Fmfan00