Game Center Bug

So I'm loving FMM 21 more than 20. However, every bloody time I change to a different app and return, lock screen and return, the game tells me "Can't Connect to Game Center" and I have to dismiss this prompt Every Time. It is infuriating. I'm playing on iPhone 6S. I sent a bug report to support but maybe posting here too will help. 

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, sjwegmann said:

So I'm loving FMM 21 more than 20. However, every bloody time I change to a different app and return, lock screen and return, the game tells me "Can't Connect to Game Center" and I have to dismiss this prompt Every Time. It is infuriating. I'm playing on iPhone 6S. I sent a bug report to support but maybe posting here too will help. 

Just to check - do you use GameCenter? - do you care if its connected? ... ie. should we just add the facility to turn it off? (the actual GameCenter implementation is apples I'm afraid and it will automatically try to connect by default when the game takes focus).

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Just to check - do you use GameCenter? - do you care if its connected? ... ie. should we just add the facility to turn it off? (the actual GameCenter implementation is apples I'm afraid and it will automatically try to connect by default when the game takes focus).

I don’t use GameCenter, generally I play offline from the internet so the prompting is to connect to... nothing, really. I’d appreciate if you could turn off FMM’s attempt to connect, right now it just keeps trying incessantly by default, quite the nuisance! 

9 hours ago, sjwegmann said:

I don’t use GameCenter, generally I play offline from the internet so the prompting is to connect to... nothing, really. I’d appreciate if you could turn off FMM’s attempt to connect, right now it just keeps trying incessantly by default, quite the nuisance! 

OK, so got a message back from Sega Support with a link to a thread discussing this very issue, got it sorted out after a little fiddling with Game Center settings. Had to turn it on, let FMM sync up to it, then decline. Now it's stopped messing with me. Great! Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, sjwegmann said:

OK, so got a message back from Sega Support with a link to a thread discussing this very issue, got it sorted out after a little fiddling with Game Center settings. Had to turn it on, let FMM sync up to it, then decline. Now it's stopped messing with me. Great! Thanks for the help.

Hi there. Can you share this link please?