Adaptability - will it never change?

Hi everyone.

I'm doing a no badges/Sunday league journeyman run and I I've started as a motivator manager with only a spare points in the beginning. During the course of career I have completed several courses and rised almost all my stats, with one exception: Adaptability. It is still 2. I'm currently playing in Wales (with Russian nationality) and it goes somewhat fine given the fact I have English set as fluent language. But will it screw the chances of my future career development? I have lots of leagues loaded and planned for a long and extensive career abroad.

Am I stuck with Adaptability = 2 for ages or will it also rise in future?

Thanks in advance!

Снимок экрана (125).png

Edited by Outrospective
spelling

I think that's an attribute you should set quite high if you plan a journeyman save in multiple nations with low reputation, as it doesn't really rise as much as the other attributes. I've read somewhere that it should go up as you get employment in new countries but from my own experience that's not really the case. In FM20 I played a 20  year save in 4 countries and adaptability rose like 1 or 2 points in that time if I recall correctly.

On 01/12/2020 at 11:20, RoPS83 said:

I think that's an attribute you should set quite high if you plan a journeyman save in multiple nations with low reputation, as it doesn't really rise as much as the other attributes.

But how can I make it high if I have extremely limited number of points due to absence of exp/qualifications?

25 minutes ago, Outrospective said:

But how can I make it high if I have extremely limited number of points due to absence of exp/qualifications?

I meant setting it as high as possible within the limits of your reputation and badges. If you've got no badges and lowest rep then you can probably set that value at 5 or 6 max.