Three suggestions

Gran2

Three things which I would really like for next year (or preferably this year if possible for 1 or 2 at least) that have been issues for as long as I've been playing.

1. The ability to rest players between international matches. I understand not having training for international teams as I assume this could cause conflicts with what they are assigned at a club level, but at the very least we need to be able to rest them. As inadvisable as it may be from an injury perspective, you can play the same club 11 three times a week and - if you rested them - they will start with full fitness. Yet in an international tournament with nearly a week between games, the players are dead on their feet after one match because they just don't rest or recover.

2. When a player gets an injury before a big cup match there's an article which generates saying they'll miss it. But this always generates whatever the injury is. Even if it's minor and they'll obviously be able to play. Even if you give them an injection. Just had Tomori get a calf strain before the FA Cup final. I gave him an injection. But then bam, 'Tomori to miss final', his morale drops, and the question you get gives no option to say 'he's fine', you just have to agree. He played the full 90 minutes. At the very least I'd like to be able to tell the journalist that the player will be able to play.

3. Job interviews make no sense when the club has approached you. Questions like 'why are you looking to leave?' etc. are fine if you've applied, but if they've approached you the interview should at least partly be their attempt to persuade you to want to manage their club. 

Edited by Gran2

• 2 months later...