B Teams Fixtures

I'm managing IF Brommapojkarna in Sweden in the Division 1 Norra. I have a B team(reserves), but they play no competitive fixtures, but the u19s do. Is this how it is irl? Also, should I just leave the B team empty as they won't be playing any competitive fixtures, or should I keep it full but just organise friendlies. 

It'll be because whichever league the B team is in isn't in the game, where they likely would be in some sort of reserve league in real life. The same happens with some German second teams, as they mostly play in the Regionaliga. What I tend to do in those circumstances is keep the players who I know will never become good enough for the first team in the reserve team, whilst the players who may be good enough for the first team are kept in the first team where they can train with that team, but set to be able to play in 2nd team matches, and then just give them a load of friendlies.

40 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It'll be because whichever league the B team is in isn't in the game, where they likely would be in some sort of reserve league in real life. The same happens with some German second teams, as they mostly play in the Regionaliga. What I tend to do in those circumstances is keep the players who I know will never become good enough for the first team in the reserve team, whilst the players who may be good enough for the first team are kept in the first team where they can train with that team, but set to be able to play in 2nd team matches, and then just give them a load of friendlies.

Thanks for the response. I'll do that!