Several Updates needed

I think the part I mentioned before has improved a lot. But I still have a few changes to make, so I give my opinion.

1. First, there are still some missing players in the game. I think it would be nice to add players like Moukoko from Dortmund, a promising Liverpool goalkeeper Marcelo Pitaluga, and Leighton Clarkson, Joe Hardy, Jake Cain, Yasser Larucci, and Billy Cumetio, who were included in the actual lineup a few times. In addition, I would like to ask you to add a number of reserve players from various teams. (especially of EPL)

2. Park Kyu-Hyun is on loan in Werder Bremen’s reserve team, but his condition is strangely marked (which indicates he has rented out even though he has rented in) and this causes him to not be able to play at all even though he has rented. Please modify the status of the player who has been leased to the 2nd team (Reserve Team).

3. John Terry of Aston Villa is actually the assistant coach, but he's just a coach in the game. Please revise the coaches' information as well.

4. I'd like to ask to add the ability to delete game files. When the game slot is full, I get confused with which one I played. If I can erase certain game data, it will be solved.

Please refer to these points and update them. Thank you.

34E12415-35F0-45EB-A70F-71C7B73ECF96.png

8F3568BD-475F-4F4C-B593-1258636A65E2.png

68B82D4C-9B5C-4AFA-86DD-486DF2E2827C.png

Edited by psh0210
To provide screenshots of the problem, wrong word selection (head coach → assistant coach)

13 hours ago, psh0210 said:

I think the part I mentioned before has improved a lot. But I still have a few changes to make, so I give my opinion.

1. First, there are still some missing players in the game. I think it would be nice to add players like Moukoko from Dortmund, a promising Liverpool goalkeeper Marcelo Pitaluga, and Leighton Clarkson, Joe Hardy, Jake Cain, Yasser Larucci, and Billy Cumetio, who were included in the actual lineup a few times. In addition, I would like to ask you to add a number of reserve players from various teams. (especially of EPL)

2. Park Kyu-Hyun is on loan in Werder Bremen’s reserve team, but his condition is strangely marked (which indicates he has rented out even though he has rented in) and this causes him to not be able to play at all even though he has rented. Please modify the status of the player who has been leased to the 2nd team (Reserve Team).

3. John Terry of Aston Villa is actually the assistant coach, but he's just a coach in the game. Please revise the coaches' information as well.

4. I'd like to ask to add the ability to delete game files. When the game slot is full, I get confused with which one I played. If I can erase certain game data, it will be solved.

Are you on android or iOS? 

5 hours ago, psh0210 said:

I’m on iOS.

Ah. I'm on android so can't give you details, but there should be a folder in your phone storage where you can go and delete games. Someone else can prob help. 

It's a bit fiddly but does the job. 

On 02/12/2020 at 02:37, psh0210 said:

I too feel (point 4) is very much needed, for practical reasons as you have just described psh0210 and also, for anyone with a bit of OCD like myself ☺️ I don’t like seeing saves stored that I no longer wish to play.

• SI Staff

The reason this isn't done is simply that once its done its 'gone' .... you mention being confused about which game is in which slot, imagine how you'd feel if you hit the wrong one to delete?

You CAN delete these very easily using third-party tools or by connecting to a PC/Mac ... or you can save over them but I'm somewhat wary of being people a gun without a safety catch attached to it (i.e. I know the pain of accidentally deleting a save game and don't want others to have that).