[FM21] Nik33's FM21 Data Packs

Thank you all for the appreciative comments, it's important for every free content creator.

11 hours ago, upthetoon said:

how often is this packs updated? looks brilliant. will be better if some example of the media packs etc is shown with a screenshot.

It depends on the pack, the Agents one for example was updated more than 30 times last year. Still waiting for this year's editor bug regarding Steam updating to be fixed.

I'll post some screenshots in some packs' Steam pages soon.

Hey all,

@majesticeternity created a nice facepack for the Agents pack, that you can find HERE!    -First post updated too.

@PandoraBox provided me with solid info about many Portuguese agents and the file will be updated eventually (Steam-updating editor bug still here sadly) to reflect them. Credits to him for the research.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, WKTHFC said:

What do we do to check this works? Is it a simple as just subscribing

Yeah, choose the packs you want and when starting a new game, you can see the extra files you are going to load by clicking in the right corner of the screen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2021 at 20:07, TomiArg said:

se puede subir link de descarga externo a steam?

I'll probably make a base version of them soon

Here's a manual update, 01, as steam updating isn't working yet.

Copy-paste-overwrite at your editor data folder.

I'm only in a 6-month long pre-season (Sweden 2020 due to covid), but I'd say injuries so far have doubled compared to vanilla with Nik's Extended Injuries mod. More niggling injuries for sure. Best one was the poor bloke who got pneumonia for a day! 

Is that how it's roughly gonna be going forwards? 

19 hours ago, freddieos said:

I'm only in a 6-month long pre-season (Sweden 2020 due to covid), but I'd say injuries so far have doubled compared to vanilla with Nik's Extended Injuries mod. More niggling injuries for sure. Best one was the poor bloke who got pneumonia for a day! 

Is that how it's roughly gonna be going forwards? 

Hello,

Every year I test my files and many of them are created from scratch - like this one for example.

If you make many holiday saves and count the injuries number per team every month with and without the file you will see that the numbers are ok. You may be unlucky and go through a bad period, but double the amount is too much.

What's more, with my files the serious injuries decrease a little as there's more variety and more common injuries added.

As for the pneumonia you mention, it's correctly set in the editor, so If that happened, it's a bug.

Thanks for the reply Nik.

I'm halfway into the season now and it's gotten a bit better, maybe I was training them too hard in pre-season without improving their match sharpness. Just to confirm though, your injuries file doesn't affect match sharpness right?

I don't know how SI uses injuries regarding condition / sharpness for sure every year. Some serious injuries affect the players more though, as they should and as it happens in the original injury db.

Every injury added follows the pattern of similar existing ones when it comes to numbers (proportionally) and everything is calculated in a spreadsheet before added so I'm very positive everything is ok on my end.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All files (except Agents pack, as I can't find a solution for it yet) are now updated on Steam.

The Real Names & Nicknames pack is now using the correct Brazilian colors - apparently, it was an editor glitch that made specific color changes from last year change to others this year, for example red switching to blue. Fixed manually.

7 hours ago, nik33 said:

All files (except Agents pack, as I can't find a solution for it yet) are now updated on Steam.

The Real Names & Nicknames pack is now using the correct Brazilian colors - apparently, it was an editor glitch that made specific color changes from last year change to others this year, for example red switching to blue. Fixed manually.

Anything wrong with the agent pack with 21.4? I just resaved it with editor.

On 20/03/2021 at 23:02, dastrokes88 said:

Anything wrong with the agent pack with 21.4? I just resaved it with editor.

I had to make a new version, as I had updated it a lot and Steam couldn't update the first one for some reason, no matter what I tried.

So, you need to subscribe again to the new one (v2) and delete the previous from your Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2021/editor data folder.

All the other packs are updated normally!

Agents pack v2
rsz_fm214_agents2_pack.png

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

it is possible to just download your files and not to subscripe in Steam?
your past File, i had just download, put them in editor data, that´s it.

i do not like so much to subscripe stuff in steam - so i prefer to include in the Game just for myself files, you know.
= beacuse i just did not want to use all of your files -only some of them.

thanks so much, if you can release the new full files to download like from mediafire or anything else.

Thank You!

Edited by SpiderJu

On 28/03/2021 at 15:20, SpiderJu said:

it is possible to just download your files and not to subscripe in Steam?
your past File, i had just download, put them in editor data, that´s it.

i do not like so much to subscripe stuff in steam - so i prefer to include in the Game just for myself files, you know.
= beacuse i just did not want to use all of your files -only some of them.

thanks so much, if you can release the new full files to download like from mediafire or anything else.

Thank You!

you can download mods using  steamworkshopdownloader

Edited by klaasjan
link

3 hours ago, LLNDVS said:

Hi @nik33. Just to check, do you increase/decrease the frequency of exisiting injuries with your extended injuries file?

Hey,

I decreased the frequency of some harsher injuries in specific categories as I added more light ones for diversity.

Everything was calculated in a spreadsheet and not randomly of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @nik33. Thanks for your work.

at the Moment, i use in combination with other Mods, three Files from you.

• Nik33's Career Plans pack (FM21).fmf
  • Nik33's Player Partnerships pack (FM21).fmf
  • Nik33's Relationships pack (FM21).fmf

you released them here to download manually: https://www.fmscout.com/a-nik33-fm21-data-packs.html

but in that Case, there are the first Files Versions of your Files and not the Update Versions.
I do not like enable Steam Abo, for having them automaticly in the Game. i prefer the myself manually Steps. Please, can you share your Files here to download? Then i can include them in the Game manually. Thant would be fine.

Edited by SpiderJu

18 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

Hi, Thank You. you send the new Files to FMScout today?
It is saturday, i have Time and want to start my Career.
Thank You very much for all your Work.
:)
Take Care.

Not yet, but you have a pm :brock:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2021 at 18:58, bahmet said:

Is the final update planned following the closing of the transfer window?

Hey, I'm not doing transfer updates a few years now, but I can tell you that I'll update some packs in September.