Sound of supporters ? [FMM2021]

• SI Staff
On 02/12/2020 at 09:17, titi77400 said:

hello, my curiosity leads me to ask this question: why the sound of the supporters is still not present on the mobile versions?  Is this a more complex addition than it looks?

sorry for my english, it’s With a traductor

It's more complex than it looks as it needs to be integrated into both match engines - it would also bloat the downloads/installs considerably.

(we also found when we released the PSP game that the majority of users turned sound off and listened to music etc. which is why its not high priority to implement at present)

10 hours ago, titi77400 said:

Thank you for your answer

ok I understand, personally I will keep the sound of the supporters rather than the music!  but I respect your work and take full advantage without.

Regarding sound, I personally don’t think the current sound option, to hear when you have pressed a button is really needed, I tried it out once and the amount of button pressing FM entails is so vast that the button pressing noise can become overwhelming. Game would be absolutely fine if this sound feature was removed and I assume it would only free up space that could go towards something else.

17 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

It helps for some people from an accessibility perspective, plus the tap sound is probably the smallest sound file you could imagine - not a big impact on resources at all. 

Fair play 👍🏼

I would love to see the addition of crowd noise. Even it is much more simplified than what probably the proper PC game currently offers. When playing the PC game of old I never turned it off since it adds much needed atmosphere to the match day experience.

4 hours ago, Macflyer said:

I would love to see the addition of crowd noise. Even it is much more simplified than what probably the proper PC game currently offers. When playing the PC game of old I never turned it off since it adds much needed atmosphere to the match day experience.

Ya I wouldn’t mind that myself tbh but it would have to be diverse and interesting enough - couldn’t listen to just shhhhhhhh or huuuuuuu