Cross-syncing, how does it work?

I bought FM21 touch on pc and it constantly crashes on the loading screen, I'm getting the issue looked at now by SEGA support staff, in the meantime I've looked at the instructions about cross-syncing from my pc to iPad but I don't know what to do. Anyone help? I really want to play the game and it's so frustrating not being able to do so!

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, mark b said:

I bought FM21 touch on pc and it constantly crashes on the loading screen, I'm getting the issue looked at now by SEGA support staff, in the meantime I've looked at the instructions about cross-syncing from my pc to iPad but I don't know what to do. Anyone help? I really want to play the game and it's so frustrating not being able to do so!

Thanks!!

You would have to buy the iOS version of touch too. Then you can save and load in the cloud to use on either. I’m trying to sync a save right this minute from my PC to carry on with my iPad. Then when I’ve done what I want to do on the iPad,  I’ll save in the cloud for when I can get back to my pc and carry on there.