USA DATABASE NOT LOADING INTO GAME CORRECTLY

Fakescouse

Hi,

I have spent hours creating a new USA database in the editor. I did this by using the Edit nation rules and set up a brand new system. I changed the name of the MLS to North American Super League. I set the dates of the nation from Feb to October.

I have loaded up the database to two errors:

1. The top division was still called MLS despite me changing this and MLS existing no where in the database. On a side note the fixtures are duplicated such as Atlanta vs Inter Miami playing twice against each other on the same day. 
  2. The league itself doesnt start until 2021 and all of the fixtures for 2020 arent loaded up.

Can this be looked into?

Thank you

Edited by Fakescouse
submitted in error

USA seems to start in my save also in 2021 its strange, also there seems no way to build a pyramid system for the U19 teams. 

When I try to create the u19 pyramid, the editor does only load the normal leagues not the U19 leages, only visible when i try to add a cup in edit nation rule. 

Nashville and Inter Miami not playable and when i look them up i can see they are still linked to the MLS even when I also deleted it from my database. 

So those 2 clubs are somehow hard coded to be in MLS. 

Thats why its impossible to verify the database in advanced rules settings. 

Previous problems i also had to experience in fixture dates are messed up in combination with world wide Champions League. 

On 06/12/2020 at 14:32, baasblack said:

USA seems to start in my save also in 2021 its strange, also there seems no way to build a pyramid system for the U19 teams. 

When I try to create the u19 pyramid, the editor does only load the normal leagues not the U19 leages, only visible when i try to add a cup in edit nation rule. 

Nashville and Inter Miami not playable and when i look them up i can see they are still linked to the MLS even when I also deleted it from my database. 

So those 2 clubs are somehow hard coded to be in MLS. 

Thats why its impossible to verify the database in advanced rules settings. 

Previous problems i also had to experience in fixture dates are messed up in combination with world wide Champions League. 

I am having the same issue with Nashville and Inter Miami being hardcoded to MLS when I have deleted any mention of MLS in the DB that I can find. It seems so weird to do something like that knowing that the editor exists for the sole purpose of allowing the flexibility to make updates and change things to our hearts' desires. Hopefully this is looked at and resolved quickly. 

18 hours ago, Digijustin said:

I am having the same issue with Nashville and Inter Miami being hardcoded to MLS when I have deleted any mention of MLS in the DB that I can find. It seems so weird to do something like that knowing that the editor exists for the sole purpose of allowing the flexibility to make updates and change things to our hearts' desires. Hopefully this is looked at and resolved quickly. 

Yes I also hope that its fixed quickly, I finished my database 2 days ago and everything is ready to play but I wont play it if I cant start with Inter Miami. 

Its maybe smarter to release the Editor together with the Beta so people can already make their database and test for problems like this. 

The game released a while ago and still no solution so maybe there are some jobs available. 

Not only two clubs hardcoded, Austin FC too!
i spent so many hours trying to fix that, but cant!
USA database need to be fixed.

also i found that some fixture rules doesnt change after my changes, like internationals slot, making U21 always eligible - hardcoded too.

I simulate few times gamebase 10 years and I'll be shocked USA nation team and clubs always degradated in level, BC of Draft system - its works pretty BAD for AI.
 To fix that I turn off drafts  - I move all academies to lower leagues, all teams now able to sign for free any youth players, but they didnt do it! again BC of hardcoded transfers in nation!

sorry for my weak english, hope u understand
PLEASE fix that

Edited by nepejke

On 11/12/2020 at 12:58, nepejke said:

Not only two clubs hardcoded, Austin FC too!
i spent so many hours trying to fix that, but cant!
USA database need to be fixed.

also i found that some fixture rules doesnt change after my changes, like internationals slot, making U21 always eligible - hardcoded too.

I simulate few times gamebase 10 years and I'll be shocked USA nation team and clubs always degradated in level, BC of Draft system - its works pretty BAD for AI.
 To fix that I turn off drafts  - I move all academies to lower leagues, all teams now able to sign for free any youth players, but they didnt do it! again BC of hardcoded transfers in nation!

sorry for my weak english, hope u understand
PLEASE fix that

Youth Intake is a problem with USA every time my clubs just get a few bad players, if i choose another nation i get alot more regens. 

It would be nice to see this fix to.