FM21 crashes, No help from Technical Support

KoKeMaN

So the game crashes every time i quit whether i save it or not and one time while trying to play the game (it crashed while i was on the third in game day). I have done everything to correct the issue (eg reinstalled game, verified files, changed around nvidia control panel, deleted custom graphics, lowered graphic quality and more). I contacted technical support twice in two days. Support gave me the typical automated guides about sending them dxdiag and msinfo32 but never gave me any real help to correct the issue and when i asked if they can really give me some pointers they stopped answering all together. What i want to know is this.. Is there any solution YES OR NO? Should i wait for an update? Will i ever play the game or do i have to wait for fm22? 

P.S. Has someone else experienced the same issue or something similar and managed to resolve it? 

The game crashes just few seconds after launching the game : black screen or first pictures of the movie, then the crash reporter opens. I can't do anything with it. If I close it, the game is close (in steam).

I also saw a 100% CPU Usage when the crash occurs and the crah reporter opens.

If I disable the GPU, the game launches without crash. So I suspect an issue with the nvidia drivers and/or some GPU model.

yes 3 times (the last times with DDU). uninstall / reinstall the game too.

Delete FM2021 folders, cache and preference.

Deactivate firewall and antivirus. Run as administator

update the bios of my GPU.

The issue has a link with the GPU, because the game doesn't crash if the GPU is disable

It runs fine now for you ?

Then it has to be a FM21 issue which will have to be adressed with an update..keep sending messages to support..

I wish i could to something to help more..i have been checking google to find any solution for your problem but havent found something yet..