Constant crashes/freezing

Calllumaufc

Purchased it for my iPad mini 2 and running the latest iOS system. Can’t get beyond my second league game constantly freezing during the game and have to close the app. Tried reloading it using the temporary save and puts you back into the game at a random time with a random score and also tried reloading it from a couple of in game days back but same outcome when it gets to the game. Only way round it I had to holiday the game then the next game it’s back to freezing. Game is well and truly unplayable and that’s not including all the “smaller” annoying bugs. 

I am experiencing the same on fm 20 right now keeps crashing gave up. Started a new game after 30 seasons. Now got so far and that now is crashing. Feeling like it being done to encourage me to update and get fm21 touch but don’t want to. Must be an iOS issue surely

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting - this is something we are aware of and are making best efforts to get this fixed as quickly as possible.

Your patience is much appreciated.

Below is the original thread if you would like to add any further comment.

As the thread at the top of the forum explains, duplicate threads are not ideal for fixing things,, so we would appreciate if users looked to see if their issues had been raised prior to posting as it is often the case that somebody else has already noticed your issue.

Cheers,

Harry