Big hardware - Low run

Hi, I have i7 and GTX 1650 TI gamer laptop, Win10. I can play such games like FIFA20, No Man's Sky superb graphics 100+ fps... but I bought this FM 21 and 3D match only 20 fps with frame rate lagging on very high settings... Why?? It says my graphics only 3 stars... Yes latest driver is up. No, it is not switched to Intel integrated, because if I change it will be 10 fps... So it uses my 1650TI, then 20 fps... How it possible I can play such games like FIFA 20, No Man's Sky on high settings 100+ fps but I need to play FM21 graphics in lower?? What is this? Anyone have this problem? It needs fix urgent! :/ (version: 21.1.3)

• Gaboo changed the title to Big hardware - Low run

Update:

I am an IT engineer so tried to find the sollution. So the driver update was not enough. I had to remove from Users/Appdata/Local/  hidden folder the FM settings. And full remove the game too. And reinstalled the game. Now it is very nice, the game found I have excellent card. Now I have 5 stars, not 3.

BUT the problem is: Still lagging the 3D match on very high settings... About 20 fps (moving about  between 15-25 fps, so not stable fps)  I have SDD hdd and GFX 1650 TI. 

So I really don't understand, why still not good, despite I have five star now, and full reinstalled everyhing, it should be fly now:

image.png.d01778c59beded3963fbe3d1beaa393b.png

Edited by Gaboo

I know, this but the previous FM 2020 was running well on smaller computers well... (for example my old 550 gtx computer in very high settings)

Now FM 2021 can't run with i7 / GFX 1650 TI / SDD well only in lower settings? Do you really ask me to follow that list, and reduce settings and play FM 2021 in lower graphics? I can play FIFA20 and No Man's Sky superb graphics  on 100+ fps. Don't make me cry this FM match graphics need higher video card than FIFA20... That must be serious bug, if FM 2021 need higher computer than i7/GTX 1650 TI to run 3D match in very high settings, but only in HD... (I already wrote: latest driver done, ssd done, new windows install done, disable other applications done, nvidia primary card done.)  All I can to reduce settings to play this, while I can play any other big new released games on ULTRA setting... this is very sad. Need fix. It should be fly on very hight settings. (version: 21.1.3)

Edited by Gaboo

I tried to play on medium graphics settings, like you ask, but still the same. Still lagging the FPS even if I change to fast the 3D match. So graphics reduce sill not helps... I am giving up... :/ I never saw like a version I can't play normally... I am really wondering. I can play the latest 3D games on max settings, but can't play FM21 on medium... :) I can't believe this...

GOOD NEWS! :)

I found the sollution. So that list huesey1974 gave, not worked for Me, but thanks anyway! I did all, I also tried to reduce the max frame rate of my FM game in Nvidia settings, but not helped!

So I connected my laptop to my 4K monitor, and I see miracle:  4K settings, but I can play with the game fully on Very high graphics on my monitor but still in laptop!

So I went back to my laptop and set the monitor 144hz display to old 60hz. And worked, now I can play on my laptop too.

Looks like FM 2021 version 21.1.3 not supports new 144hz laptop monitors, only the 60hz works! Please fix it. All new games support is, you also need to follow the new 144hz laptops!

The other problem, somethimes crash when I quit is still problem, that sollution not found.

Thank you
Gaboo

It is a big mistery.

i tried a little bit. After a new Windows 10 update it is very smooth. Than i restart my notebook, it is laggy again.

After this, i uninstalled the windows update. After this it is smooth again. Restart notebook = Laggy.

I dont know what is wrong, but it has to do with windows update. This problem is 3 years now, Poor company

On 06/12/2020 at 20:54, huesey1974 said:

Glad you sorted it, an update on my issue, changed my GTX 960 4gb for a Radeon 5700xt 8gb and still lags. I have raised a ticket but dont hold out much hope

Hi, i changed my monitor frame rate from 60 to 144 and two games in a row silky smooth.

• SI Staff

Hey all,

If you are experiencing lag or performance issues during matches:

For Troubleshooting Suggestions please use our FAQ. For direct support please create a Support Ticket.

FAQ:

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/sections/360004192538-Football-Manager-2021

Support:

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Thanks for the information and suggested solution. Will pass on this information to the devs.