[FM20]Romanian Second League, Petrolul Ploiesti

paul2000vpg

As a player who enjoyed to play mostly with my favorite team, I have most of the times a list of free players that I bring in my team, which I find interesting, that can be interesting for smaller leagues in other countries as well. Something to mention is that I don't really like the ability, quality and value of some players in the team so I prefer to bring my own. I also prefer to use the young players from my team which can still grow and if I don't find place for them, I either loan them or sell them if they receive any offers. And other thing, I use the editor to increase a bit my finances cause the finances in the game are very limited, I can't do anything with that small amount of money. I don't add 1 bilion, I add around 8 milions for transfer budget, to help me increase my scouting area and the scouting budget and around 10 milions for wage budget. As you will see, I don't bring well-known players, which wouldn't be that fair, I prefer to use young players, I have only one player over 30 that I use, the rest are 28 or younger. You can accuse me of "cheating", but we all know that the game isn't actually realistic regarding finances. And using editor in offline careers isn't bothering anyone.

As a right winger, I always bring Iuliu Hatieganu, a 22-years old player which all the times in my team brings many crosses and a lot of them are assists or creating important opportunities to score.

Also, as left full back I bring two players, both of them really important in my team, they also manage to cross a lot. One of them is argentinian and he's 20, Luis Olivera, I remember that I managed to bring some interest for him from bigger teams.If he have really good forms, he can also be called for u-20 in Argentina team. Another one, which is quite similar to the other is german, and he is 28, Andre Fomitschow which as a sub, brings a lot of quality to the team. 

As a midfielder I bring a portugese player, which is a bit old, but he have a lot of experience, Filipe Teixeira, aged 38, which for a player close to his retirement is a decent transfer, as he is a free agent and he have also great technical abilities, over 10 for almost each offense related abilities.

As a central defender I bring Nemanja Brankovic, a 21-years old serbian player, he is mostly in the starting eleven, and with tactics focusing on free-kicks, throw-ins, corners, he is also a threat in the scoring area.

As goal-keeper, I bring a spanish player, aged 28, Oscar Santiago, which most of the times manages to be in the team of the week. He also managed some assists for strikers on counter attacks.

For the other positions, I'm mainly using the players which are already at the club. I usually play with a 4-2-4 wide formation. 

The other central defender I use is Antonio Manolache, a player who was in Holland for several years, he is 19, and usually receiving u-19/u-21 call-ups, one of the players who are called for international matches. A sub for him and the other defender is a player from u-19 team, Adrian Nicolae, which is quite good, considering the fact that he is only 16, also one of the players that receive calls from the national team.

For right full back, I don't really have a certain player, if I can, I bring experienced players, since I can't really find decent players that I like. 

Another midfielder I use is another player from my youth team, Stefan Ionita, which close to an experienced player, usually have a great form, managing to give assists and even scoring some goals, also managing to have forms that brings him for u-19 national team.

As a left winger I use an albanian player, 27-years old which is already at the club and he is also an international player, with some games for Albania, Armando Vajushi, he is an important player. Both of my wingers can play on both sides so this is a big plus for both of them.

As strikers I try to find free ones, I don't really have a certain striker that I use, since there are many strikers that I receive informations about and it depends on their abilities and something that helps me making the decision is if they have any international experience, or if they are an actual international player.

In the end I would like to add the starting eleven in a list, with their approximate value(in euro):

Formation 4-2-4 Wide

GK: Oscar Santiago(around 900k)

Left Full-back: Luis Olivera(around 1-1.1 milion)/Andre Fomitschow(around the same value as the other one)

Central Defenders: Antonio Manolache(30-40k)/Nemanja Brankovic(around 200k)/Adrian Nicolae(625 at the start of first season, increasing to over 30k over the season)

Right Full-back: not a certain player

Midfielders: Filipe Teixeira(around 1 million)/Stefan Ionita

Right Winger: Iuliu Hatiegan(Around 500k as far as I remember, or below)

Left Winger:Armando Vajushi(around 200k)

Strikers: too many strikers to choose from

Edited by paul2000vpg